Reviews for Favorite Color
ZeroYaoiPrincess chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This was good. It kept my attention and it was really well written.
Loving Randomness chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I really liked the story! I specially like the part with Jiraya! :D Gotta love pervs! hahahaha X3
SideswipesSunshine42 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That was damn sexy. Yup. No other words are really necessary.

Rose
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Nice story, love it very sweet.
NeeChan92 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
LOL! Jiraiya! xDD

That was really cute, and I loved the smut! ;D

Great job. (:
torn heart of moonshadow chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
jiraiys is such a pervy.. too bad he's dead...
Kisachan18 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Over all I liked it, the repeated things in between paragraphs were confusing because I could not figure out who was saying it and by the end they were annoying because at that point I really didn’t care who was saying it. You should defiantly do a sequel, it would be wonderful, something about them finding out about the research and Naruto getting pregnant would be great!
Windy Rein chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
it was beautiful.. :) that's all I can say.. I just got this idea of Naruto and Sasuke finding out that Jiraiya used them as research and it's f*cking hilarious.. xD umm.. yeah.. bye.. *goes away*
a kistune light chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I love it! could this have a sequel? and show if they tried to hide their relatioship or not? and when naruto gets pregnant, and the opinion of friends and villagers? It would be really interesting if naruto were to ask sasuke to hide their realationship from villagers and then he gets pregnant, tells sasuke and they trie to hide together until the last minute?m.. well don't know if thats too much like sasuke since I know he wouldn't give a damn what others think, well anyway something like that is posible?

Ah! and do you like kakanaru? I really like it too, but there is not many people that do it... well just that write soon byebye!
izzumi-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
this was so cool. GO SASUKE, AND YOU AS WELL! and i love that it wasn't just smut. there was love woven into there so well done that i just had to review. but i'd love to see a sequel where naruto gets pregnant all-in-all; GREAT JOB! by the way, the jiraiya part was hilarious.
T.Z-Insanity chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
You managed to make me nosebleed and cry...*thumbs up*
callietitan chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
oh Jiraiya you naughty old fart... when they find out the shit will totally hit the fan! lol, great fic!
Sutemi chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That story was freakin awesome. I loved it. You did a great job.
RuneNeko chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
-Is currently on the floor, passed out from major nosebleed. A note is on chest-

"If you find me passed out, then you know that this was freakin' hot.

Keep up the awesome work, I'm so looking forward to anymore of your lemony sweetness.

KitsuneyJenfner, big fan."
Lil'Gangsta chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
i luv it! keep up the work!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »