Reviews for Cut my life into Pieces
DeathMeister23 chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
Um, awesome story? What more can I say? Continue when you can!
Akuma-Haven chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
This story...is simply amazing. I've never ever read any story like this one, let alone a fanfiction. It's simply a cut above the rest. Please update soon!
pandas'n'kisses chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
WOah thats twisted
Kandakicksass chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
I love it, i love it, i love it! I just wanna know why Yuki is speaking in Tears For Fears! :D I love that song, too! Mad World is amazing!
Kandakicksass chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
That is the most amazing poem i have ever read and this story is going to go into my favorites where it will NOT ever, ever, ever come out!
Kandakicksass chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
I don't know why, but I'm practically living in Yuki's shoes right now, so... rock on! I love this fic! Dunno why! I can totally identify with Yuki-kun! yay! I love it!
needlesandthread chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
That's really sad. Poor Yuki. That really hits home, I used to be a "cutter" too.
needlesandthread chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
But that's the best thing about Haru, he's so perceptive and smart but no one really seems to notice it b/c he's suppose to be the slow dumb cow.
Enjeru-San chapter 9 . 6/14/2009
This entertained me. Your writing style is very good, and if It wasn't that good, i most likely wouldn't be reading this. I really wish that people would read my first story, but its not mature, its just teen agery. I might have to revise it to mature...I'm not sure yet.
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Yes, I can easily see Yuki as depressed. Cutting, maybe not so much, but then again, sometimes it's the people you'd never think who do that sort of thing, isn't it? Great work!
MynameisInu chapter 8 . 2/17/2008
I love this story! it is great! i love emo yuki! _
Tiger159 chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
I like it so far so please update!
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 7 . 4/23/2007
Woah... Yuki's a slut in this chapter! Not surprising, but still whoa, Yuki as a slut is pretty cool!
akatsuki-NIN-itachi chapter 7 . 3/29/2007
i LOVE it!

it is so awesome!

update soon please!
Tsuki Fox chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
*depressing and dramatic music plays in the background* all i have to say is, wow. very interesting pov of yuki. i like your writing style and the song-lyric way that yuki speaks
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »