Reviews for The Tutor
Ruler of Black Hearts chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
dude u cant just end a story like that! update soon
Obito-Kun Tobi-Kun chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
Very interesting story i just started to read it. I really like it, good job :3
movedaccounts chapter 4 . 1/16/2008
haha I love your stories you crack me up and I love all the cheezy-ness haha those are my favorite scenes hehe anyways can't wait for the update! :P
movedaccounts chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
haha you're so funny you freaked at the bottom hehe _ cute story! I'm in class right now doing sem. exams haha finished early like two days ago and now just reading fanfics haha this is awesome by the way. Talk to you soon :)!
spirit07 chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
hey plz update soon
Domini-chan chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
WOW! This had it's same funny little twist, but it was kinda sad. I feel bad for Riku. She's my favorite character in D. , Dark being the second one (wich is why I want to see them together as a couple). And Daisuke... loved Risa and Riku? Hm... I can't help but wonder why Dark likes to torture Riku. Is it like those love/hate relationship most teenagers have? Probably is. AND NOW I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU'LL END THIS! YOUR EVIL LAUGH MAKES ME WANT TO KNOW IT!
Domini-chan chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
I'm still laughing helplessly at this story! YOU HAVE AN AMAZING SENSE OF HUMOR! And yes, it's the train. Although you can make it the subway. Anyway you look at it, it doesn't really matter. And I have the feeling Dark's trying to make Riku suffer somewhat a lot. Typical. Just like Dark. Probably jealous of Daisuke and trying to punish her. Wouldn't doubt it. But I could be wrong...
Domini-chan chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
What were you talking about when you said this wasn't that good a chapter? IT WAS AWESOME! And you don't need to have it rated M. What you wrote there is rated T material, don't worry! And I loved the way you made him mess with her, HILARIOUS! I wish I could se the picture of Riku punching Dark. THAT WOULD BE FUNNY!
Domini-chan chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I laughed so much in this chapter it was kinda hard to read through the tears. (i was laughing so hard...)I was hooked to this story the minute I started reading it! Please keep writing this story!
yogurtjelly chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
I liked it! keep up the good work.

I can't wait for the next chap.
Breathlessly Wicked chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
You are a great writer! and funny too!

Siy Rowling?
UserID2 chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
it's really good. i hope you update soon
endstart chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
I love it! Update soon!
Dark Fox 14 chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
update soon
NnN.01.11 chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
Hm...sorry. I guess it was late, a part of my review didn't make sense. I'll retype it here.

“Stop it,” said Riku annoyed at the purple-haired mimicking her with each step. She walked out the school gate as a gust of wind blew past her; she quickly moved her hand to her skirt and tried to keep it from lifting up. The wind stopped and she brushed her hair with her hand, trying to put it back to its original state.

Daisuke stood from the distance and he hurried off towards the opposite direction. The momentary guilt she felt didn’t subside. Riku stood there recalling the events of the past few days, before things started to become uncomfortable. ‘Daisuke...You seem to be so distant from me lately…’

“You ready?” asked Dark as he disturbed her train of thoughts.

Ok, that was just an example of what you could do by elaborating and give more thought on the scene.
108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »