Reviews for Let It Burn
Koiame chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Great story!
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
another steamy one-shot. i think it was somehow odd that duo knew right away what heero was talking about when heero came back home from the mission. i thought it would have been more real if duo would fear that heero was talking about his feelings but assume heero couldn't possibly know that and play therefore dumb and make heero spell things out.
Cotton Stitches chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
woowee...that was awesome. if only you coulda just went a lil further...then that would be...wow. you write awesome. Keep it up
Abi2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
*fans self* Whoo-ee. I liked that one!
Nimah Shada chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Oh. I loved this! Very well done. Keep it up and let me know when there's more material.
Laera Draconian chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Amazing...just fucking amazing. Your angst is beautiful.
Renee Stancato chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
It's like a tangy sweet...The lust of the relationship was admitted, and it wasn't all sugar coated...but their was enough hints at cheesiness that it was very deep...And of course, the happy ending is always fun...
keiichisei chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Interesting story! I was excited to see how you would explain the title because I had an idea for a story with a similar title from a Blue October song that says "close your eyes and let the city burn." Great realism I think, and thanks for including Wufei. Good job Wicked!
anf600 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Very well done *applause* Well written, angst, happy ending. What more could you want? Well...lots more chapters but that's just me. I'd like to see what you do with a longer fic. I will need to check to see what else you have written. :)
Goddess of Ravens Blood chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
very good fanfic, wish there was more story to it i hope you could do a revise of the fanfic, make it longer.

thank you!
Nara Merald chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I like this... I like the raw feel to it, the gritty realism. I also like that their relationship wasn't soft, because i can't imagine something between them being that. Good chemistry.