Reviews for Wait For Me
FreidenSchmi chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Deeply touching story this far. Well written as well. One can only hope for a happy ending in this version of the saga.
S.M wane chapter 29 . 2/4/2014
I really like this story. It's so intriguing and it bears so much potential. Please don't give this story up.
J4de chapter 29 . 7/14/2013
Wow, just finished reading this story. It is probably the best character study of P & A I've read, as well as a treasure cove of a book! Thank you so much for taking the time and energy to share your world with us.
Any chance you can be convinced to write a sequel?
QueenNaberrie chapter 29 . 3/6/2013
I know it has been a long time since you last updated but I hope you will someday come back & finish this wonderful story.

I hope Cian & Yane find each other and that Anakin will be able to touch the Force again. He will triumph over the darkness. I just know it. :) Palpatine won't know what hit him. ;)

Will keep an eye on this story in hopes of an update.
sharp52092 chapter 29 . 12/25/2012
Love this story! I do wish you'd finish it
Guest chapter 29 . 9/16/2012
This is simply one of the best StarWars stories I'v ever read ! To Anakin'S fall to his attack to the force to Padmé giving birth and resurection, reconsiliation of the two brothers... its just WONDERFULL! . PPPLLLLLLAAAAASSSEEE Im begging UPDATE ! u cant leave a story like this unfinished. It would be such a shame. I REAAALLLYYY wanna see Padmé reunited with her family and their reaction to her marriage to Anakin and the twins. Also, God i wanna know what's hanna happen on Dagobah with Yoda. What will happen when Ani will go into the cave and confront himself!? PPLLLAAAASEEE update !
ibelieveintruelove chapter 29 . 9/29/2009
Oh my gosh! That story was amazing! It was so incredibly detailed and thought out - I loved it! Anakin return from the Dark Side, his reconciliation with Obi-Wan, the birth of the twins, saving Padme's life - it was all wonderful! And you've set this story up so well to become a very long, plot twisting novel that will definitely not disappoint. I knew Cian had to be alive! And I love that Obi-Wan and Sabe are headed towards each other - Obi-Wan so likes her, he just won't admit it, lol. And I'm so upset that Anakin has to leave Padme and the twins, I hope he doesn't have to stay on Dagobah too long, or that he at least gets to visit Naboo occasionally!

I really hope you decide to finish this tale, its an incredible story and extraordinarily well written - I can't wait to see what happens next!
Baekho chapter 29 . 8/19/2009
This story is simply amazing!

As far as I can tell, you hardly make any mistakes and I love your writing style. It's so very descriptive, yet not too difficult to read. You make it so easy to drown and completely lose yourself in this story, its characters and their emotions.

I love how you portray the at times quite complicated relationships between the characters as well. Everything is so believable and seems to make sense.

The story fits right into the Star Wars universe as it doesn't make any awkward references to reality (e. g. no names like George or clothes like jeans). I'm also really impressed with the amount of background knowledge put into this story. It's like you created an entire universe all on your own.

I hope this story will be updated soon. I'd love to read more
Trude chapter 29 . 5/2/2009
I just read the whole story (God, it's late) and I'm totally in awe - this is amazing

dizzy78 chapter 29 . 9/21/2008
Update soon, pretty please.
Anzaria chapter 25 . 6/12/2008
Sorry, when I reviewed I didn't realize you had already added four new chapters the previous day ! thank you very much ! I'm going to read this as soon as I can !
ILDV chapter 20 . 6/10/2008
Good.
ILDV chapter 19 . 6/10/2008
Good.
Anzaria chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Dear Riniel o Imladris,

Please, update your story ! I just can't wait to know what's going to happen ! Your story is really interesting and I like it very much, you seem to know a lot about the Expanded Universe as well ! That makes your story sounding really true !

The way you come in the depths of the character's minds is outstanding. I particularly enjoy how you describe Sabé, who is only a secondary character in the movie. The only negative thing I could say is that the Padmé/Anakin scenes are sometimes stretching a bit long. But I understand it is normal for a Padakin fanfic !

Thank you very much for this story ! please update !

(sorry for the grammatical mistakes, I'm French ! lol)
Eve Royal chapter 29 . 6/8/2008
Oh... Plot twist!

And WOW! So many chapters at once! had some free time on your hands, did you?

Lovely work. Yay!