Reviews for Dark Heart, Bright Soul
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
Amazing! I loved it, you did a really great job!
rajen48 chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
haha I love the ending.

It was so Hameron to get together that way.

The necklace was very sweet.. and very House :)

Anyway, I loved this fic. You're a really awesome writer.
Crashxin2xMe chapter 6 . 11/12/2006
I LOVE IT! ABSOLOUTLY LOVE IT! i can totally see House making her a necklace of paperclips. i mean, why not? he's an amazing guy ... and unlike a lot of viewers, i can see why she'll hold out until he falls for her. lol

GREAT JOB! (ever thought of making an epilog?)
Your Authoress chapter 6 . 10/5/2006
AW So sweet! Really OOC for House but awesome none the less! (BTW! OOU means out-of-character) lolz Just a bit of FYI there... I dunno...awesome story...always the happy ending. French lessons? I can say hello...and yes...that is about it! lolz anyway. Awesome story!

Sam
Lerrinus chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
Yay! Great chapter and a great end to a great fic! Your story was a pleasure to read because the characters weren't too OOC and every scene was realistic. Nice ending! :-)
ShadowVixen chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
Aw, I'm sad to see it end, but it was a very sweet story. Great job :)
brainDamage089 chapter 6 . 9/24/2006
NO! no it can't be over! that was so cute! LMAO it was so funny i kept saying over and over in a goofy voice as i was reading towards the end "House put LOVE!" LOL that was really great! i wish i could've seen how dancing at House's house went! but still good CONGRATS ON A JOB WELL DONE!
Labyrith chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
Damn im so sad its over i just found it!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
WHAT? IT'S OVER? NO!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
*Snicker* Excellent ending! Can't wait for more!
Trosario chapter 5 . 9/8/2006
really great story hope the next chap comes soon
Lothiriel5 chapter 5 . 8/31/2006
That was great.
Blackcat69 chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
Ooh, I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work, Blackcat69
obsessedwithstabler chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
Ha ha... that was cute. As for the motorcycle thing, the 1st time I saw it was a couple of weeks ago. I so freaked out! I was like, "How do they NOT love each other?"
CrazyGabs chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
wow i well love this story!

please update soon.