Reviews for Frozen
satanicCatniip chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN MILDLY OKAY BUT THEN I ALSO HAD TO BE LISTENING TO 'LONELY MAN' AND IT FITS SO WELL AND IM ACTUALLY CRYING AND NO NO NO NO nO No NO0NO NO NO N O ONO ONOonon O NO oOOOOOOOO/OOOOOoOO/
I am whatever you say I am chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
First off, I was really confused by the name Jubilation... as I only remembered her from the OLD X-men cartoon and all as Jubilee, not Jubilation Lee, but I guess that's just me. Second, reading more of your stuff, I seem to see a common issue... Missing words... "Both teens lie in Bobby’s entirely oblivious to the outside world," his arms? That's just one case, but there's a few others. But really? This story is 2 and half years old... so I guess that's to be expected to have little errors, but I think one or two hit me in the "No Rest For the Wicked" (which I like the title as it corresponds with one of my favorite webcomics and is the reason I first noticed it). I'd say the writing has improved from this story to the newer one, but that was one of the errors I couldn't put my finger on, I think. This is most definitely a very sad and odd story, and I'm guess it's complete. No Happy ending for them, eh? Such is life, then, I guess. Anyway, enjoying mroe of your work.
jadedXelement chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
oh noo! thats it? are you ever going to update? I hope so. i hope you didnt give up on this story. i love it. please please update.
Umi Pryde chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
strange how that ending makes me smile and is sad at the same time. I really enjoyed the story, I'm going to have to read your others now.
Umi Pryde chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
This is a really well done story.

one more edit note: at the end, make it better, not batter.

_ and I'm off to finish with the last two chapters!
Umi Pryde chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Wow. I like this, I'm going to read the rest in a minute.

I like the thought process, nicely done.

there was 1 minor spelling error- it should be " the tears streamed from HER instead of Here when Jubilee is crying.
MagCat chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
I am so sorry that I've been away for so long! Anyway, loved the ending! So romantic and yet depressing at the same time... wonder what'll happen next? Keep writing!
SilentJubilee chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
Very sad, if this be the end. Seemed very quick and impulsive of Bobby to do something like that though. I also thought it mildly ironic that he called her his guardian angel, and yet he left her.

I actually thought that the ending was beautiful, and the fact that Jubilee was willing to stay with him despite his mutation. I'm curious as to where he went though...wouldn't he be better off at the mansion? The last line was perfect.

And aside from a few mild spelling mistakes here and there this story was very good. The power descriptions were very vivid which made it easy to imagine. Terrific work.
SilentJubilee chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
Interesting twist. I like the way this chapter is written. It seems Bobby is a lot more powerful than everyone thought, including myself.
Eleri Undomiel chapter 5 . 9/28/2006
Good, but you need to check your punctuation.

And where's the rest of it?
darkstorm5000 chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
Well, that was pretty cold of Bobby to use info from Hank's personnel files against Evan like that. Pun intended.

And, the Jubilee-thing kinda surprised me too. But at least it opened Bobby's eyes a little.

Now, I'm just wonderin' where he's going to wash up next?
Kewsithydemon chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
Good chappie, hope you update soon! That was so sad how that last part was, it just made me wanna cry. Don't tell me that Jubes is going to kill her self just to get out of her misery. Now that would be sad.

See ya,

Kewsithydemon
ai-cr-ma-ab chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
Oh my. This chapter was so sad. Poor Bobby AND Jubilee. I hope he comes back soon.
boboo3 chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
Sad chapter...

pm me I want to tell you about something
Fenrir's Daughter chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
Pseudo-suicide? Huh...Interesting. Is this the end? I'm confused...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »