Reviews for Escort The Young Girl
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 9 . 8/16/2006
So...umm...it says that you'll be on the next chapter soon and umm...up at the top it says the story is complete! So...umm...are making a second part to this story?
dragonmaster1703 chapter 9 . 8/13/2006
Great! Sorry I didn't review the last couple of chapters(same excuse as the other story). But it was a awsome story. I look forward to reading other stuff by you.
Mantinas chapter 9 . 8/12/2006
Good chapter.
narutoinuyashalover22 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
good story i really liked it and weird thing but u have the same birthday as i do what a weird conincidence!
Mantinas chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
Very good chapter.
Mantinas chapter 6 . 8/9/2006
Great story!
hnjlgdehikzhnkl.ghnkgl.gntd chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
Yay! That was good!
hnjlgdehikzhnkl.ghnkgl.gntd chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
Yay! Please write the neet chapter soon!
dragonmaster1703 chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
Great chapter! And where did you watch the 3rd Naruto movie? I can't find it anywhere, everyone seems to think they put the second Naruto movie on. Also Hikaru no Go is awsome, at least as far as I'v read. Now back to talking about your chapter. It seems like Sasuke has the clone trapped and Jacy really knows what he's doing. Hmm. I think he's going to mess up somewhere next chapter. Update soon!
dragonmaster1703 chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
Great Chapter. I had the opening song from episode 105, I was rewatching it the other day, stuck in my head the whole time I read this. But it was still good. Where could Sakura and Layna been taken too? Hmm. I wonder is Layna's brother will kill them. Lets hope not.
hnjlgdehikzhnkl.ghnkgl.gntd chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
DUNDUNDUN! HAHAHA Sasuke has t otake care of the little girl! lol
hnjlgdehikzhnkl.ghnkgl.gntd chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Yay! finally getting around to reading the prequel!
dragonmaster1703 chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Great story, well so far anyways. Poor Layna gets kidnapped by her own brother? Wow. Anyways I'm really sleepy right nw so I'm just going to end this with a "update soon".
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
That was great! :) Finish PLZ!