Reviews for Not Again
Ms. Mimi Elphie-Amy chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
OMG lol! I LOVED this! AIDA,RENT,and WICKED are my fave musicals, so YAY! i love this story, so update soon! :)
Ziva- Zia- Z chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Pretty good so far, going back to read the rest...
angel718 chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
This fic is friggin HILARIOUS!
Divine Sally Bowles chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
That was pretty damn amazing, lol. I love "and Anthony Rapp, who had randomly decided to show up". And April is funny!

- Divine Sally Bowles
ILoveMusic78 chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
Hahahah i love this...u picked me 3 fav musicals 2! I love Maureen, Joanne, Collins, Angel and Anthony rapp who decided 2 show up lol
LostOzian chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
this is actually from KillthePreps, i'm just using LostOzian's account

THAT WAS AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS! i will be laughing for days and i love how you crossed over based on actors playind the different roles. Methinks this is super awesome and wishes i had thought of it first *POUT POUT POUT* :)

KillthePreps
fantasy sign chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
lmao, omg Sarah. You be crazy all up in the hizow... XDD
PhantomElphaba chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
HAHA! Brilliant!
ManyHawks chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
“No way! That’s gay,” said Saran VD.

“You’re gay,” retorted Elphaba.

“I find that statement offensive,” said Maureen, Joanne, Collins, Angel (does she really count?), and Anthony Rapp, who had decided to show up.

haha, the part about Angel was funny. and i hates it when peoples use 'gay' as an insult! X( that's MY face. MINE!
ManyHawks chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
this one's even better! love the nodding.
ManyHawks chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
“AH!” screamed Collins. “NOT THE CREEPY LAW & ORDER GUY WHO LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ME!”

hee hee! _

“NO!” yelled Saran VD. “MY COMPUTER DOES NOT RECOGNIZE IDINA’S NAME! THE HORRORS!”

awesome line there.
rentaholic00 chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
and Anthony Rapp, who had decided to show up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that was quite literally a knee slapper.

YAY!

could you write an AngelCollins?

rentaholic00 chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
OH MY GOD! you're so funny! i love how you put all these random people in this...it's hilarious

favorited

rentaholic00 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
so basically...you crack me up.

LOL!

GorgeousSmile chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
Really random, but i like random stuff. this was awesome!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »