Reviews for Silver Haired Keybearer
Aesura chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Why did you have to add OC's? your story was PERFECT WITHOUT THEM.

i AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE OC's.
Rael-Lirdu chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
Riku Leon An'ya friction. Good job on the personality 'mesh' (or non-mesh). I like the fact that Riku learned Strike Raid so early. It's my favorite ranged attack... Anyway, update soon!
CRAZY-demented-WRITER-girl chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
Nice chapter. I thought maybe that you would never update but I can understand if you were busy or something. We all get like that. Nice little twist adding OCs. If you need an OC, I can let you borrow mine. Just a thought incase you don't have enough.

Also, I really like An'ya. She's cool. Is her weapon a keyblade too? Anyways, please update soon and if you want to borrow an OC, reply to this review so I can know.
Aesura chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
AW-SO-ME! I just love the way you made Sora's eyes a fiery, malevolent blood red color. And the double voice thing. Sora being possessed. I bet it was Amesem. Truely amazing! Another long, great chapter from you. You know, I am so glad I added this story to my fav stories list.

If your story was the original game, I bet it will be ten times better. _ But are you sure the bloodstained thing is a good thing?

PLEASE UPDATE VERY, VERY, VERY, ETC. SOON!

P.S. Sorry I didn't reviewed sooner. School's just started for me and the first week of it is finally over, thank god... I got loaded with homework, quizzes, and tests so that's the reason. I'll try to review as soon as I can, maybe on weekends and holidays.
CRAZY-demented-WRITER-girl chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
I really like it, but you need to try and put your own dialogue instead of following the original. I like Kaiya though. Is she going to be the Princess of Heart instead of Kairi? Update soon.
Rael-Lirdu chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
I like the fact that you're pretty much following the storyline. This is what I wish Kingdom Hearts had been like; with Riku as the main character...
Aesura chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
wow, that was THE B-E-S-T description of the opening movie and what came after it in KH I have ever read.

I'm so adding this story to my fav stories list. That should give you insperation to update your next chapter. _

PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON!
Rael-Lirdu chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow. That was a really good first chapter. I'm glad I decided to check out your stories as a favor for putting up with mine, and having the graciousness to review! I am interested in seeing how the discrepancies between this and the real Kingdom Hearts will play out. Keep 'em coming!