Reviews for What Did You Mean?
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Hehe, very nicely done! I really enjoyed reading this; I could just imagine this scene in my mind. Anyways, great job with the fluff!
MickeyLeek chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I like Scotty & Uhura together. The'd make a nice pair. Great story.
Schematization chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I'll admit I was kinda confused when I saw the summary. I think you meant betwen the movies 5 and 6. Star Trek 5: TFF was theone that actually introduced Sybok, and Star Trek 4: TVH was the one with the humpback whales.

This was a fun little scene that we never actually saw but always suspected! I'd like to know what Scotty's views on the dance Uhura did when they were trying to get into Paradise City on Nimbus I. He might have found the idea higly entertaining or be a litle jealous of the fact that he didn't get to see any of the action.

But I do like this, since so many do believe or would like to believe there was a great deal more between these two characters than was shown on the screen or books. And I think you have really have a good grasp and idea of these two characters, as well as the interaction that does go on between them as well as what they either want to show or we as the audience/fans/writers wish to see.

The only other thingis, it's court martialed, not marshaled. But a great little missing piece for us to enjoy.
anoymous chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Yay! A Scotty/Uhura fic! I love this pairing, and we don't see nearly enough of it. Very well done, Scotty and Uhura both stayed perfectly in character. I can't wait to read more.