Reviews for Voices
NoOrdinaryMagic chapter 33 . 5/16
I love this story! There's not enough Sess/Sango stories out there and this one is amazing! Please, please continue it!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/28/2015
More posts!
Maronn chapter 33 . 11/4/2015
Such a great story! But the cliffhanger is seriously cruel, can't wait to see how everything will turn out. Thanks and hope you'll update soon!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 33 . 9/26/2015
Please continue!
waa7x chapter 33 . 8/3/2015
Great story hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/1/2015
This is great, no, amazing ha ha liked it so much.
And happy new year amazing writer
True Guardian Angel chapter 33 . 12/7/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Sangolovers chapter 33 . 10/14/2014
Oh my God !

I love this story so far. Every word you write is so wonderful. It's incredible. Please continue this story. I can't wait for the next.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/1/2014
I am so glad you updated! I was afraid this amazing story would never continue. So please, keep up this wonderful fanfic.

Rin
Baitdcat chapter 33 . 7/30/2014
It is so good to see this story continuing. Love the tension between Sango and Sesshomarou. I wonder what Sesshomarou's vision was of Sango in the cave was. Is that coming up soon? I'm dreading Naraku's appearance already. Will we see Kiyoushi, Kane and Chiyo again? Keep up the good work!
kashmir chapter 33 . 7/19/2014
I cannot express in words how excited I was to see an update for this. This is still one of my favorite fics on this whole site, and one I continually check (and re-read). Another wonderfully written chapter, and I hope to be followed soon by more! Really, this is so so so good, and I dearly hope you finish it, and I will gladly wait until you do.
YazzyBoo chapter 33 . 7/15/2014
A truly amazing story! Please update soon, I have ever been anticipating an update! Please do not disappear again, your story is a true gem, a piece of art that I find rare on this site!
Bleach fan25 chapter 33 . 7/2/2014
So what happens next?
Chaerinnie chapter 33 . 6/20/2014
I can't believe that you've updated! :D Especially after so long. This chapter was great as usual so thank you very much! I can't wait to see what's about to ensue, hopefully you update soon!
Guest chapter 33 . 6/15/2014
I've been reading this for the past 2 days (so many chapters to catch up on!) and I'm glad I found this little jewel! It's cool to see the interpretation of why Sesshomaru's mother is gone and (eventually) how. Not to mention why Inu No Taisho created the Tenseiga. The plot is awesome and I do hope you continue this story to its full completion. This story one that I will undoubtedly follow and reread long after it is done. Great story. Great characters. Must read.
Again, please and thank you for an update (: