Reviews for Voices
This is great, no, amazing ha ha liked it so much.
And happy new year amazing writer
True Guardian Angel chapter 33 . 12/7/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Sangolovers chapter 33 . 10/14/2014
Oh my God !

I love this story so far. Every word you write is so wonderful. It's incredible. Please continue this story. I can't wait for the next.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/1/2014
I am so glad you updated! I was afraid this amazing story would never continue. So please, keep up this wonderful fanfic.

Rin
Baitdcat chapter 33 . 7/30/2014
It is so good to see this story continuing. Love the tension between Sango and Sesshomarou. I wonder what Sesshomarou's vision was of Sango in the cave was. Is that coming up soon? I'm dreading Naraku's appearance already. Will we see Kiyoushi, Kane and Chiyo again? Keep up the good work!
kashmir chapter 33 . 7/19/2014
I cannot express in words how excited I was to see an update for this. This is still one of my favorite fics on this whole site, and one I continually check (and re-read). Another wonderfully written chapter, and I hope to be followed soon by more! Really, this is so so so good, and I dearly hope you finish it, and I will gladly wait until you do.
YazzyBoo chapter 33 . 7/15/2014
A truly amazing story! Please update soon, I have ever been anticipating an update! Please do not disappear again, your story is a true gem, a piece of art that I find rare on this site!
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 33 . 7/2/2014
So what happens next?
Chaerinnie chapter 33 . 6/20/2014
I can't believe that you've updated! :D Especially after so long. This chapter was great as usual so thank you very much! I can't wait to see what's about to ensue, hopefully you update soon!
Guest chapter 33 . 6/15/2014
I've been reading this for the past 2 days (so many chapters to catch up on!) and I'm glad I found this little jewel! It's cool to see the interpretation of why Sesshomaru's mother is gone and (eventually) how. Not to mention why Inu No Taisho created the Tenseiga. The plot is awesome and I do hope you continue this story to its full completion. This story one that I will undoubtedly follow and reread long after it is done. Great story. Great characters. Must read.
Again, please and thank you for an update (:
Gerren chapter 33 . 6/14/2014
Wow! It has certainly been a while. This is one my favorite stories due to how much I adore this pairing, so I'm sure you can imagine how elated I was when I received the notification that there was an update. I'm glad you're back at it with such a wonderful chapter. I'm excited for what's to come (hopefully) soon!
OwlBeast chapter 33 . 6/14/2014
I read this entire story within the past day. It's the only Inuyasha fic that has really captured my attention. Don't worry about your grammar or whether or not you're conveying the emotions you want from the characters! I can see these characters so clearly in my mind that it makes me wish I could draw too. Amazing work!
Shay chapter 33 . 6/13/2014
I don't think I've ever read such a good Sango/Sess story. Keep up the great work and I am looking forward to an update!
CrimsonAngelEyes chapter 33 . 6/12/2014
YOU UPDATED! This fic is amazing, keep up the great work.
NinjaSheik chapter 33 . 6/12/2014
OH. MY. GOD! :O OMG, OMG, OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! AFTER SO LONG, YOU UPDATED AGAIN! :D I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! YOUR WRITING STYLE IS STILL AS PERFECT AND WONDERFUL AS ALWAYS!

I'm in shocked, though! For so long, like the other authors here, I thought you've given up on this fic. I'm so glad to see you updating the next chapter! Please, please don't ever give this up! I know the ending will come to a close soon, but there are still plenty of Sesshomaru x Sango fans here! :D I'll be eagerly waiting for your next chapter, so please...

UPDATE SOON! :)

P.S: I don't know if you've heard about this, but "Inuyasha: The Final Act" has been dubbed! Please, go check it out. _