Reviews for Capitulate
This is awesome!
EternalLoyalty chapter 1 . 9/3
Loved every bit of this, add the song to it and it ties up truly well! I found Sasuke's constant over analyzing nature amusing and his point of view extremely satisfying considering the second person. Not to mention in character, because Sasuke seems so hard to keep in character. Absolutely lovely!
Beautiful :)
Maya chapter 1 . 7/16
Wow, that was extremely well written. I feel like you really nailed Sasuke's character. Keep up the good work!
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 6/15
Kyaaa! Sasusaku feels all over. Even though it's only a oneshot, it had already left a big impact to me,
Canadawear chapter 1 . 6/7
God, this Sasuke is sooooo GOOOOOD. I love how he is AWARE OF HIS DELUSION. You are great I'm crying bye
Riolopolise chapter 1 . 5/28
This has got to be of the best... :)
TheNerdifyer chapter 1 . 4/16
So Beautiful! One of the best SasuSaku fics i have EVER read... Thank you SOOOOOO much for writing SUCH a good story!
ChaseMyHero chapter 1 . 4/5
overwhelmingly made me cry!
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 3/31
It was awesome :P
theeuniverse chapter 1 . 3/14
So much perfection. This is one of the most well-written second person pov I've read in my life! (Accounting some classic lit and gorgeous novels) 4k words and you manage to capture the hearts of the readers. This can even stand alone for people who haven't seen Naruto! Well done! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
sinfullyseen chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
sasuke's so eloquent.
Allison chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I really liked it. Sasuke did have the same traits as in the episodes, so did Sakura. I hope you are gonna make more fanfics.
marypotts chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
this fic is so goddamn beautiful I can't even