Reviews for Capitulate
Beautiful :)
Maya chapter 1 . 7/16
Wow, that was extremely well written. I feel like you really nailed Sasuke's character. Keep up the good work!
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 6/15
Kyaaa! Sasusaku feels all over. Even though it's only a oneshot, it had already left a big impact to me,
Canadawear chapter 1 . 6/7
God, this Sasuke is sooooo GOOOOOD. I love how he is AWARE OF HIS DELUSION. You are great I'm crying bye
Riolopolise chapter 1 . 5/28
This has got to be of the best... :)
TheNerdifyer chapter 1 . 4/16
So Beautiful! One of the best SasuSaku fics i have EVER read... Thank you SOOOOOO much for writing SUCH a good story!
ChaseMyHero chapter 1 . 4/5
overwhelmingly beautiful...it made me cry!
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 3/31
It was awesome :P
theeuniverse chapter 1 . 3/14
So much perfection. This is one of the most well-written second person pov I've read in my life! (Accounting some classic lit and gorgeous novels) 4k words and you manage to capture the hearts of the readers. This can even stand alone for people who haven't seen Naruto! Well done! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
amazing!
sinfullyseen chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
sasuke's so eloquent.
Allison chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I really liked it. Sasuke did have the same traits as in the episodes, so did Sakura. I hope you are gonna make more fanfics.
marypotts chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
this fic is so goddamn beautiful I can't even
emmarumbelle chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This story is superb, completely amazing, wonderfully written and just plain excellent. I know you wrote this a very long time ago and you probably aren't even on this site anymore, but i just needed to say this for the very off chance that you see it. The fic is painfully in character, it's sweet and painful and the choice of words in it make it seem... well: poetic. Considering how this was written in 2006 and how much the story progressed and things were revealed after that, this is breathtaking. And the recent canon confirmation of these two dorks just makes it all the more enjoyable. Congrats on your writting skills, i hope you're doing well :)
chibikizumi chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
dang my emotion feels so wrecked and just overwhelmed. like.
seriously. I don't know if you'll see my review because it's 2014 and sasusaku is officially canon as of now and. The accuracy of your portrayal of sasuke and just how he feels has left me breathless.

this has got to be my favorite reads by far.