Reviews for Capitulate
CloseToYou15 chapter 1 . 2/1
man... it's soo deep that rarely touched my soul, you're very talented person. I love the way you portrayed Sasuke.. it's SO him!
leahpeahhh chapter 1 . 1/20
i loved it! little sad kinda pity party thing going on with sasuke but that's his emo self tho... so good job staying in character lol
BakaAho chapter 1 . 1/14
Best story eveeeeeer love it too much hahaha write some moaaar
Bloomart124 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is absolutely beautiful! I loved, loved, loved it! :)
Great job and keep writing!
lolitsSopHia chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Dude... That was simply beautiful... I shiuld be working on my hw right now... but thanks to you I am once again sent to my realm of sasusaku goodness... Btw I love how you portrayed sasuke perfectly, I can see him feeling this way ;) good job
ProdigyUchiha chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
You're a writing genius. This is absolutely beautiful in every way. I love it, love it, love it, love it so much, I can't express how much. Definitely one of my all-time favorites. Thank you! Much love.
Syren chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
OMG... Never been a SasuSaku fan, I'm more of a ShikaTema kinda girl. But I just had to review, your fic was so great :D I'd be proud if I were you!
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I enjoyed this story. Love angst-y Sasuke. Though the run on sentences were quite epic. _
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
oh my, I just cried at the last part. you are a fucking amazing writer, really! I think I gonna read all your stories, And, man, this song is so gooood! congrats!
kisses
Sami
helenaphant chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Love love love love this! You never disappoint.
Insipid Inane chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
it was a beautiful piece. thanks for sharing it with us readers..
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
it was a beautiful piece. i thank you for writing this fic. keep on writing and posting in the near future..
throw.some.glitter.on.it chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I love love love this Sasuke! He seems so broken, still impossibly bitter, yet he is sweet, realizes his faults and wants to be kind to other people. I love it.
Densfektorijevic chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I cryed...it's beautiful! Love it!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Sasuke's train of thoughts is hilarious. In its normal abnormality that portray how the (his supposedly genius) mind works. He thinks of Sakura, his foolishness (but he prefers to say it as stupidity), hypocrisy, vengeance (not justice), his beloved and hated older brother, Lee, her smile and their future grandchildren. The cycle repeats and really, I couldn't help but giggle. Awkward. Endearing. Silly. Sasuke is such a dork.