Reviews for Capitulate
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 8/6
Interesting way to write their get together, I’ve never heard that hallelujah poem (song?) and quite liked it too. Thanks for sharing
ShihoKudo4869 chapter 1 . 6/26
I love your story, original because of the pov you choose, beautiful by way you wrote it.
But what is the timeline? I am a bit confused..
ANURADHA MISHRA chapter 1 . 4/3
I have flurry of words to describe this story, so let's start with 'majestic' and then 'magneficientbeautifulsolemnsatisfying' and so much more..
rinasyauki chapter 1 . 1/7
the way you written your story is amazing, i love how you choose every vocab into something poetic and manage to captured our hearts
trilliumgt chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
I'm in love with your writing! It is rare to find such talent on here deserving of a review but you have done it. Thank you. You are one of the reasons I still keep a look out for fics, hoping I'll come across a rarity.
Miikasa chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
A masterpiece ...it's so beautiful that I will never get tired of reading this one . I can't believe I'm reading this years after it written but still feel so fresh and apt for the Canon. I've read a thousand fics but no one put the perfect portrait of sasuke like you did ...amazing work ...thank you .
Anonimo chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Continue
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
This was beautiful! Thank you!
NineStoicCrayolas chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
This is really good! I really enjoyed it :)
Jssica Marques chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
I've never read anything so, so perfect. This fic has changed my life. I love you so much, so much. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
HOOOLY SHIZZZ THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL, IM CRYINNGG
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
You have such a way with words good job
summerspringss chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Once I discovered you, there was no turning back, HOLYSHIT I just FUCKING LOVE YOUR WRITING ITS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL

my heart just tore and mended itself so many times that it's just numb and broken but whole and it's complicated
walkingspring chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
I like Sasuke's thoughts!
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 1 . 12/11/2016