Reviews for Capitulate
walkingspring chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
I like Sasuke's thoughts!
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This ... was truly incredible
lexy0199 chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Kawaii overload
Arish chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
That was so beautiful. This, THIS, right here, could be a perfect capture of Sasuke's head. You write beautifully, it was just, everything good. I think I choked at the end on my tears. Wallah! Girl you killed me. This is one of my favorites. I love you for writing this beauty. This is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Really beautiful :)
RoseyDevlin chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
I was wondering what timeline this is all happening, it was unique, i loved Sasuke's point of view in this, i liked how many different words you used to express Sasuke's desire for Sakura :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Beautiful. Except i don't like the POV. I mean i want a third person POV. But the story is amazing nonetheless.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Oh my god. This is such a great sasusaku fic. You're better than most professional authors that I know ! This is my favorite sasusaku fanfiction ever. And I hope you write more like this.
notyeraveragenerd chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Damn you are so awesome! Thanks for writing this! Much love
Cassandra Echizen chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
This is just so damn beautifullll it makes me cry eventhough its not sad... I think I'm in love
EphemeralSakura chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Loved it! So different and... Sublime!
exalxx chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
this is beautiful :')
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This is awesome!
EternalLoyalty chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Loved every bit of this, add the song to it and it ties up truly well! I found Sasuke's constant over analyzing nature amusing and his point of view extremely satisfying considering the second person. Not to mention in character, because Sasuke seems so hard to keep in character. Absolutely lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015