Reviews for Capitulate
Arish chapter 1 . 7/10
That was so beautiful. This, THIS, right here, could be a perfect capture of Sasuke's head. You write beautifully, it was just, everything good. I think I choked at the end on my tears. Wallah! Girl you killed me. This is one of my favorites. I love you for writing this beauty. This is amazing.
Really beautiful :)
RoseyDevlin chapter 1 . 5/14
I was wondering what timeline this is all happening, it was unique, i loved Sasuke's point of view in this, i liked how many different words you used to express Sasuke's desire for Sakura :)
Beautiful. Except i don't like the POV. I mean i want a third person POV. But the story is amazing nonetheless.
Oh my god. This is such a great sasusaku fic. You're better than most professional authors that I know ! This is my favorite sasusaku fanfiction ever. And I hope you write more like this.
notyeraveragenerd chapter 1 . 3/30
Damn you are so awesome! Thanks for writing this! Much love
Cassandra Echizen chapter 1 . 3/24
This is just so damn beautifullll it makes me cry eventhough its not sad... I think I'm in love
EphemeralSakura chapter 1 . 1/9
Loved it! So different and... Sublime!
exalxx chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
this is beautiful :')
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This is awesome!
EternalLoyalty chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Loved every bit of this, add the song to it and it ties up truly well! I found Sasuke's constant over analyzing nature amusing and his point of view extremely satisfying considering the second person. Not to mention in character, because Sasuke seems so hard to keep in character. Absolutely lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Beautiful :)
Maya chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Wow, that was extremely well written. I feel like you really nailed Sasuke's character. Keep up the good work!
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Kyaaa! Sasusaku feels all over. Even though it's only a oneshot, it had already left a big impact to me,
Canadawear chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
God, this Sasuke is sooooo GOOOOOD. I love how he is AWARE OF HIS DELUSION. You are great I'm crying bye