Reviews for Capitulate
EphemeralSakura chapter 1 . 1/9
Loved it! So different and... Sublime!
exalxx chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
this is beautiful :')
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This is awesome!
EternalLoyalty chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Loved every bit of this, add the song to it and it ties up truly well! I found Sasuke's constant over analyzing nature amusing and his point of view extremely satisfying considering the second person. Not to mention in character, because Sasuke seems so hard to keep in character. Absolutely lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Beautiful :)
Maya chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Wow, that was extremely well written. I feel like you really nailed Sasuke's character. Keep up the good work!
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Kyaaa! Sasusaku feels all over. Even though it's only a oneshot, it had already left a big impact to me,
Canadawear chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
God, this Sasuke is sooooo GOOOOOD. I love how he is AWARE OF HIS DELUSION. You are great I'm crying bye
Riolopolise chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
This has got to be of the best... :)
TheNerdifyer chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
So Beautiful! One of the best SasuSaku fics i have EVER read... Thank you SOOOOOO much for writing SUCH a good story!
ChaseMyHero chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
overwhelmingly beautiful...it made me cry!
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
It was awesome :P
theeuniverse chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
So much perfection. This is one of the most well-written second person pov I've read in my life! (Accounting some classic lit and gorgeous novels) 4k words and you manage to capture the hearts of the readers. This can even stand alone for people who haven't seen Naruto! Well done! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014