Reviews for Respite
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 7/25
I know it's been ages since you wrote this, but I just wanted to say that I loved it.
Southerncross1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I know you wrote this years ago and may even be over Atlantis by now but the net is a wonderful thing and there are people like me who are late getting on to gems like this. I reread this story the next day and decided it's my favourite among the hundreds I've read. So in character and remarkably gentle. Thank you. I will keep coming back to this one.
Skye Graham chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Really enjoyed this story. I always wondered why everyone on the expedition never seemed to take a break or a vacation. The one time they did look what happened. This was a good look at the hardships/results of a really hard mission and how Elizabeth handled it. It also shows Sheppard realizing he needed it. Thanks so much for a good read. Skye Graham
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Even if you don't consider this one of your best, I loved it. In character, simple plot, and a most wonderful ending. We rarely get to see Sheppard sleeping and you created detailed images within both the tense and the adorable scenes. Excellent job and definite fav _
Potterworm chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I quite enjoyed this, especially the part where John was waiting his turn to be seen by the doc. Good story.
shadowdreamer Lady Fate chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wow this is a great fic. Thank you for the wonderful read. It is kind of funny that no one figured to look for him in his quarters, but it would explain why Cadwell and the others could not find a sign of him. I know that I am the same way when I have down again thanks for the great read

Kallipso
Asugar chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
A lovely little break for Shep for once even if he did get pretty beat up in the beginning. Well-done. Thanks for sharing.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I loved this fic. And the ending was the absolute best: John saying "Thank you." to Elizabeth for not only the food, but the chance to rest from the military. So very nice!

Thanks for sharing.
LadyJane08 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I loved this, filled with lots of nice moments and definitely in character behaviour from our favourite Lt. Col! Having John hiding out in the most obvious - and yet, least obvious - place was a nice twist.
AnnaLeo chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Very cool! The ending was super sweet. Thanks for writing!
sakurablue13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
simple and yet so touching

thx
ditraveler chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I REALLY like the story, just perfect and sweet! Thanks!
Haleykim chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Loved this story! Very cute with a bit of whump thrown in, excellent! Thanks for sharing this with us!

X Tristen
shywalk chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Enjoyed this very much :)
IrishKat chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I really liked it although, I was able to guess where he was simply because you never mentioned it. One thing though: the expression should be "save for" not "say for".

say (for verb'ing') for example (you use 'for' when you have a verb and you don't when you have a noun or adjective or whatever.)

save for except for