Reviews for Tsunade's Heir
NerdyHeart chapter 23 . 11/23/2016
I really like your story. I really hope Naruto goes to Jiraya to help him with Shizuka. I really wish I knew which pairing you are going for. I think I know, then you throw in a curve ball...
Hellabella142 chapter 8 . 11/4/2016
The Extras are honestly some of my favorite things in any fiction i've read. the peak into the story that doesn't DIRECTLY add to the plot just makes the whole thing so much more...solid. and fun.
Hellabella142 chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
I know i'm extremely early into the story but i just have to say: this writing is amazing. The story is fantastic, the ideas are great. The summaries, cuts, and filler are all so amazingly entertaining and fun. The way you write dialogue is so good: its all new and exciting, but still remarkably in character. I'm really looking forward to reading more tomorrow :) I can't wait to see how it's gone throughout the years
Micky-The-Supernatural-Mouse chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
The seal is actually called "The Hundred Healings" or, the "Strength of a Hundred". It's called the "Byakugō no In" in the anime.

And sorry, but I can't stand the Houou part. I'm sure you get dozens of reviews saying that though...
fenixrojo36 chapter 41 . 10/16/2016
Sigue con la publicación de esta historia está excelente yo te sigo apoyando actuizalo más seguido
MGStarFire chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
So you made it so naruto can't use kyuubi's chakra fine...BUT he also lost 25% of his own reserves and you made him that much weaker sorry this is a deal breaker for me
grimreaper40045 chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
shizune is to funny
I'm a edit that out chapter 41 . 7/22/2016
great story I love the plot line can't wait form more.
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
DarksiderForever chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
Lol nub its ero sennin as in Pervy SAGE
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
This is so funny
Chaiz chapter 34 . 6/6/2016
Congratulations. Dumbass. You fucked up this story in the most concise way nearly any author I have ever read has managed to do and gotten me to quit you as an author all in one chapter. 'slow clap for the retarded one'

Bravo. And go fuck yourself.
Drlogs chapter 7 . 5/17/2016
"Genjutsu" not "Genjitsu"
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Ho-Ho Naruto? I'm sorry but that's what it sounds like and that sounds dumb. You picked a stupid sounding name in the first place. Then when canon provided a name you refused to change it and that's even dumber. Good bye.
MrEmperor chapter 41 . 5/11/2016
I like this version of Jiraiya and Tsunade.
2,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »