Reviews for Tsunade's Heir
Shaydrall chapter 2 . 2/11
Wonderful, but seriously Naruto is two. At least let him hit five before he starts speaking like that. Then I could at least kind of believe it.
decayingsharighan chapter 1 . 2/4
Ur story is awesome . I cant put it into better words
Evanescentfacade chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
In the 24th paragraph it says Arashi instead of Minato. I'm sorry if this review annoys you, but I wasn't sure if you were aware of it.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
The only problem wouldn't having Tsunade's summons create problems with the destiny that Naruto has on his shoulders because the Toads are involved with his destiny because of Kurama is locked inside that Summons, and he will need to control Kurama if he ever wants to beat his enemies.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I like the story in every way, and it is great to see Tsunade adopt Naruto because she always thought of Naruto as a son towards her. I wonder how will he progress as a Shinobi but will Tsunade let him become a Shinobi because of her tragic past.
IV Legacy of Poseidon chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Epic 12 hour training stretches to a full year yo
Hypno chapter 31 . 9/13/2014
So good ! Damn 3
Hypnojay chapter 30 . 9/13/2014
"If you don't give up right now I'm going to rip your heart out one chamber at a time, you FUCKING BASTARD!"
That was an awesome line. I felt totally immersed by his words :) this story is very well written .
2,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »