Reviews for Tsunade's Heir
kurifu gari chapter 37 . 3/11
I do have a question about this fic? First, is this gonna be a harem fic? you sorta set it up that way with first sakura, then temari, then hinata, then with shizuka. second WTF is up with hinata being all he's mine bitches you look you die thing, I laughed my ass off, but seems a little unorthodox. I hope too read farther soon, and thank you for a good story
Shaydrall chapter 2 . 2/11
Wonderful, but seriously Naruto is two. At least let him hit five before he starts speaking like that. Then I could at least kind of believe it.
decayingsharighan chapter 1 . 2/4
Ur story is awesome . I cant put it into better words
Evanescentfacade chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
In the 24th paragraph it says Arashi instead of Minato. I'm sorry if this review annoys you, but I wasn't sure if you were aware of it.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
The only problem wouldn't having Tsunade's summons create problems with the destiny that Naruto has on his shoulders because the Toads are involved with his destiny because of Kurama is locked inside that Summons, and he will need to control Kurama if he ever wants to beat his enemies.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I like the story in every way, and it is great to see Tsunade adopt Naruto because she always thought of Naruto as a son towards her. I wonder how will he progress as a Shinobi but will Tsunade let him become a Shinobi because of her tragic past.
IV Legacy of Poseidon chapter 2 . 11/30/2014