Reviews for Tsunade's Heir
Sethlas chapter 36 . 11/13
Shisuka es la mejor personaje no canónico que he leído en un Ff, es genial su locura y su personalidad de cortesana. Muy buen trabajo en ella, felicidades (gratz)
kight117 chapter 37 . 10/17
You are simply awesomeness incarnate
bjorn aleswiller chapter 1 . 10/5
alng with hemophobia and arachnophobia, the is also telephobia whhich is the fear of telephones and hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia, which is the fear of long words :)
Breakfast chapter 6 . 9/10
This story was quirky yet endearing in its own way. Your plot seems to quite quickly get far too spontanious to the point that catagorizing or even creating some logical semblance of a coherent plot becomes almost an inpractical waste of time. Yet reading this story was not a waste of time, your individual chapters flowed well and smoothly and I was rather suprised by your outstanding defining of character. This story fulfilled its purpose as a humorous slightly satirical story and despite several errs in the story I often found myself grinning ot even cracking up.

Good job.
these last few were boring has hell
TangyCitrus chapter 7 . 7/21
I loved everything! Can't choose a favorite! But I do have some parts that sort of stick out to me right now that I'm fond of~ such as the harmless and fun teasing between Naruto and Sakura, her assessment of his sandcastle being mediocre but not wanting to say just that and thought more about it plus what else she learned about Naruto while they played; the bit of info about Tenten, her mom, and how Naruto was immensely brave and professional to go onto the stage to save Hitoe even while he knows it'll be dangerous for a number of reasons but ultimately he was still somehow able to heal the mother all while he was in pain and in terrible health; Hinata screaming and fighting and trying so hard to get to Naruto, to protect him and take the attacks, take the hits so that he wouldn't have to; Hiashi restraining his daughter so that she doesn't unknowingly cause the shinobi to act and jutsu to be used; Tsunade's arrival and her diffusion and counterattack in one strong and forceful punch; Sarutobi bowing and apologizing on behalf of the village, the shinobi on scene bowing too, and Tsunade's offer of forgiveness to him solely if he apologizes for himself. Yep. All of those, but there's more except I'm so sleepy right now I keep losing track of what I was writing when I doze off...sorry...
Of course, the omake was such fun and a lot of laughs to read! The "guards'" conversation with each other and with Jiraiya was so amusing; I had a feeling they were being too weird, they couldn't possibly be actual guards let alone Hyuuga so I thought something was up.
Anyways, tablet bout to die. Got to go!
Thank you!
Take care and have fun!
TangyCitrus chapter 6 . 7/21
I like how Sakura and a naruto met, their failed combined attempts at a sandcastle, and the way they talk to each other. It's much better, healthier and a likable way for them to start as friends and get to know each other.
I can't believe how much of a mean and bullying brat Ino is being, but it's an interesting change and difference. I wanted to see that epic insult battle between her and Naruto though. Hopefully it'll happen later! :P
Those villagers and shinobi of the Leaf...I just want to whack everybody and beat the stupid, the ignorance, and the irrational and unfair fear and hatred out of them with a bat -or maybe a less lethal use of a pool noodle with a thin but sturdy stick inside to keep shape and make it effective; unless they do something to Naruto then it's a big, heavy bat all the way.
Oh boy, are Tsunade and Shizune going to find Naruto before his seals shut down and he's in pain and vulnerable?
Thanks again!
Take care and have fun!
TangyCitrus chapter 4 . 7/20
the hide-and-seek game between Naruto and Hinata was awesome and so very lovely, especially with Naruto's drill sergeant orders of "Count like you mean it!"; Hinata having to be explained that it's a game to have fun with, not fail at, and if she wasn't having fun then she is without a doubt failing at playing; my favorite part that cracked me up was Naruto thinking he was so clever and so sly with his chosen hiding place only for Hinata to find him because he was cackling about it. I even tried my own evil laugh to try to imagine Naruto's and it made me laugh even harder. U
thanks again!
TangyCitrus chapter 3 . 7/20
that omake cracked me up! hahahaha XD

whoah, they're in Konoha now. wonder what'll happen and who they'll meet and how long will they stay in Konoha for?

again, thank you for this!
TangyCitrus chapter 2 . 7/20
ayay~ waonderful second chapter! more love!
also, i adore and enjoy the omakes! that bespectacled four year old's way of speaking was so weird and funny, especially considering the circumstances of whence he appeared. XP
thanks again!
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/20
aahhh! already loving this for the cuteness, the silliness, the love and care Naruto is already and will even more so undoubtedly grow up with! :D

interesting and horrific way to have Naruto have 'whisker' marks on his cheeks instead of the usual birthmarks, demonic symbolism, or whatever else.

I feel that the beginning introduction that was done in italics should have a line break after it to separate from the normal text or that the shift from someone storytelling to the telling of the story doesn't have such a feeling of dissonance in between.

can't wait to see the kind of life Naruto will have now that he has a great family and that they're probably not going to be living in Konoha for at least a good number of years.
let the adventure, the drama, and the crazy...BEGIN! :D

thank you for writing and sharing this!
Loyaltothelegion chapter 37 . 7/5
Is it bad I'm honestly rooting for a ShizukaXNaruto, especially after the flurry of cute scenes you unleashed? Just have Naruto 15 and make out with her already or something. I just want to see Shizuka get what she wants. Maybe rekindle her friendship with Haku. Not sure about how it will go down with Hinata though. Is it bad I'm hoping she and maybe Temari will be very... I dunno liberal. I just wanna see Shizuka.

The entire family are badasses and nothing should ever be changed, though I'd like to see more shika-Ino-Cho, just because they were fun to watch.

The Zabuza fight was good. Naruto did enough crazy crap to keep me on the edge of my seat, and I hope the bartender and sailor reappear.

I just remembered. Where's Gaara?
Nihatclodra chapter 37 . 6/10
It... doesn't look like you'll be updating this any time soon... crap.
Another Reader chapter 37 . 6/6
So I visit ffnet for the first time in like 2~3 years to see what's going on. Some cool stuff updated, and I read it. Then I thought, "Man, whatever happened to that awesome Naruto fic where he was fighting Zabuza in the ocean with the crazy stalker geisha chick? I don't see that very high on my fav story list... Oh, there it is... it updated two years ago? Awww..."

So I read from the bit where Naruto blew up the bar, and I confirmed my memory of how great this story is. I hope that you aren't done with it. I mean, I know this isn't the first time it's gone a long time between updates, but two years is a long time.

Anyway, I'm afraid I've never read any of your other works, but seeing as I like this one so much, and having visited your profile and seeing you update some other stuff much more recently, I'm going to give at least a few others a go. (Not all of them are in fandoms I follow.)

Thanks, and good luck on all your endeavors!
Dracconnis chapter 37 . 6/4
An awesome work in this fic...please update
2,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »