Reviews for Tsunade's Heir
MGStarFire chapter 2 . 8/17
So you made it so naruto can't use kyuubi's chakra fine...BUT he also lost 25% of his own reserves and you made him that much weaker sorry this is a deal breaker for me
grimreaper40045 chapter 6 . 8/12
shizune is to funny
I'm a edit that out chapter 41 . 7/22
great story I love the plot line can't wait form more.
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/15
that was good keep the chapters coming
DarksiderForever chapter 2 . 6/11
Lol nub its ero sennin as in Pervy SAGE
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 6/7
This is so funny
Chaiz chapter 34 . 6/6
Congratulations. Dumbass. You fucked up this story in the most concise way nearly any author I have ever read has managed to do and gotten me to quit you as an author all in one chapter. 'slow clap for the retarded one'

Bravo. And go fuck yourself.
Drlogs chapter 7 . 5/17
"Genjutsu" not "Genjitsu"
Ho-Ho Naruto? I'm sorry but that's what it sounds like and that sounds dumb. You picked a stupid sounding name in the first place. Then when canon provided a name you refused to change it and that's even dumber. Good bye.
MrEmperor chapter 41 . 5/11
I like this version of Jiraiya and Tsunade.
narufemkyuufan chapter 41 . 5/11
Love the chapter and can't wait to read more!

Btw, when Kakazu was being slammed into the wall, I was picturing the scene from the avengers, when Hulk flips Loki back and forth on the floor.

I was laughing so hard at the mental image of Tsunade, green and shouting "TSUNADE SMASH"
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 5 . 5/10
This has a lot of Hyuuga in it... I like most of this story so far, so I will keep going and hope the amount of Hinata and Neji becomes nonexistent. I loathe both characters.
za worlda chapter 4 . 5/10
also it senju no houou
cloystreng chapter 41 . 5/10
I'm looking forward to seeing this fight!
Skyrere chapter 41 . 5/10
:) awesome
you made me giggle all the way through...
I love it.