Reviews for Tsunade's Heir
Nihatclodra chapter 37 . 6/10
It... doesn't look like you'll be updating this any time soon... crap.
Another Reader chapter 37 . 6/6
So I visit ffnet for the first time in like 2~3 years to see what's going on. Some cool stuff updated, and I read it. Then I thought, "Man, whatever happened to that awesome Naruto fic where he was fighting Zabuza in the ocean with the crazy stalker geisha chick? I don't see that very high on my fav story list... Oh, there it is... it updated two years ago? Awww..."

So I read from the bit where Naruto blew up the bar, and I confirmed my memory of how great this story is. I hope that you aren't done with it. I mean, I know this isn't the first time it's gone a long time between updates, but two years is a long time.

Anyway, I'm afraid I've never read any of your other works, but seeing as I like this one so much, and having visited your profile and seeing you update some other stuff much more recently, I'm going to give at least a few others a go. (Not all of them are in fandoms I follow.)

Thanks, and good luck on all your endeavors!
Dracconnis chapter 37 . 6/4
An awesome work in this fic...please update
the sandcastle scene was my favorite one of the lot through the omak was funny. and that's coming from someone who dose not like them. and am hoping for more good things from this story.
Alchemist chapter 10 . 5/8
Epic fail for Temari when she tried to handicap herself. So epic!
Alchemist chapter 8 . 5/8
Naruto's payback is so damn awesome! I just love the way he went, "Be prepared... to repent in your misery, Ero-Yarou."
Alchemist chapter 2 . 5/8
One of my most favorite lies was the last one.
"Tsunade smiled proudly. That's her Naru-chan! Putting idiots in their place and throwing insults at perverts with pin-point accuracy. Ah, she was so proud."
Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/8
Good idea and I just love the story.
Thean Crow chapter 1 . 5/1