Reviews for Tsunade's Heir
MrEmperor chapter 41 . 5/11/2016
I like this version of Jiraiya and Tsunade.
narufemkyuufan chapter 41 . 5/11/2016
Love the chapter and can't wait to read more!

Btw, when Kakazu was being slammed into the wall, I was picturing the scene from the avengers, when Hulk flips Loki back and forth on the floor.

I was laughing so hard at the mental image of Tsunade, green and shouting "TSUNADE SMASH"
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
This has a lot of Hyuuga in it... I like most of this story so far, so I will keep going and hope the amount of Hinata and Neji becomes nonexistent. I loathe both characters.
za worlda chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
also it senju no houou
cloystreng chapter 41 . 5/10/2016
I'm looking forward to seeing this fight!
Skyrere chapter 41 . 5/10/2016
:) awesome
you made me giggle all the way through...
I love it.
Fresh C chapter 41 . 5/10/2016
Hey, just wanted to write a lame non-critical review to let you know I'm reading.

Things got really weird here. With hermaphrodite princesses and attacking the Akatsuki and all. I enjoyed this chapter in particular since it's fun seeing Jiraiya and Tsunade team up. And I'm not sure how this confrontation with Konan will end.

To go back a bit, one thing that kinda stood out to me was the pace at which new elements are being brought up. It seems kinda strange that Jiraiya basically interrupted ibuki to completely change the course of the first leg of the Chunin exam.

Was that actually planned? Or did he literally just pop in and tell a bunch of kids to do stuff? I thought it was little weird that nobody questioned him, but then I suppose being one of the Sannin earns you a lot of leeway.

In any case, I don't really know how to sum-up this review. So thanks for writing. Good stuff as usual.
Quathis chapter 41 . 5/10/2016
Fun read, if a bit confusing on just why they are doing this during the Chunin exams. Though the analysis of Jiraiya and Tsunade makes a lot of sense. Kinda sad, but very much in line with their characters. Until next time.
Bughaw chapter 32 . 5/10/2016
i am now lost. seems the plot is messy?
Bughaw chapter 12 . 5/10/2016
the sepai-kohai is priceless. haha
Bughaw chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
this is a great what if.. let see if this as great as other story out there.
charmerdark chapter 12 . 5/6/2016
Hmm...Are we getting off tracked?
charmerdark chapter 11 . 5/5/2016
Like this!
charmerdark chapter 10 . 5/5/2016
Nice!
charmerdark chapter 9 . 5/5/2016
Cant wait to see what gaara will say,Looking forward to it.
2,505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »