Reviews for Tsunade's Heir
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Nice, please continue!
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Nice story, please continue.
chaoknight chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Great story. Update soon.
kamechan chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Hahahaha... That was really great! I especially love the Omake at the end of each chapter. You're doing an awesome job! I believe that's the first story I've read where Tsunade adopts Naruto and he actually takes after his 'mom'. I always thought that when the author puts little Naruto in the hands of the great medic-nin he should make Naruto an aspiring medic as well. I mean, there are lots of stories where Tsunade adopts him but in the end this almost never has any influence on his skills. Therefore I'm truly glad that someone finally wrote such a story. An din such an awesome way! I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you'll update soon!
TGChaos chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
This fic is good hope you update soon
Cyberwolf chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
God, Tsunade with regards to Naruto is adorable, all proud of her little pervert-beating son. I just love the parts where she's like "He's my ickle Naru-chan" and Shizune is trying to unmanipulate him (hehehehe) and oh they're so cute.

The part about the seal is quite the twist and very interesting; power and rapid-healing in return for super-fine control, huh? I wonder, too, if Kyuubi's chakra had used to mess with Naruto's mental state and that's why he was ADD and all.

I also love how Katsuya totally sides with Naruto. Has he signed the contract yet? Maybe Jiraiya will try and get him to sign the toad contract (just like his dad!) and they'll have a fight about it... Anyway I love this story. Add to faves no jutsu!
random reader chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
I love it.

It's very light hearted. I wonder when the angst will appear though hopefully the play and banter remain just so to lighten the atmosphere.

This is the first fic I've read that will let Naruto focus on being a Medic-nin not just a ninja who know some healing jutsus. And also the first one that has Naruto have a second seal that locks away Kyuubi's chakra.

He needs to become strong, as in insanely strong and able to defend himself if he's going against Akatsuki.

With that said, when will he return to Konoha? Before Academy or after or maybe before chuunin exams or after?

I'm guessing that those in Konoha who knows about Naruto and his tenant is the same? Meaning almost all of the adult population?

So, Naruto's learning from both Tsunade and Jiraiya...

Two sannins...(insert jumbled thoughts here)

Naruto's got a pretty big vocabulary. (I didn't get to know that much of the big words til I was in gradeschool)

Another is, the gambling. Where do they get the money to live off (do they constantly move around?) if Tsunade is still a gambling addict?

Oh well at least she's not too much of a drunkard.

Keep it up.

Ja ne.
bashking chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
wha a great story i can't wait till the next chapter
Gforce member45 chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
Dude this is awesome and funny.
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
Ahh! This is so awsome! Its nice to see Naruto with more intelegence. I love him to death but he can be so rediculously idiotic sometimes. *sigh* Tsunade makes a great/amusing mother. _ It'll be fun to see how things progress in the story.
Shinigami3414 chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
Update soon!
kage chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
i love this story!i think it has a lot of are very few people who write about naruto becoming a medic nin!a good change form the more common and predictable plots!keep up the good work and please update as soon as you can!
Shinigami3414 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Let me (hopefully) be the first to review! This has lots of potentiol, but if its a girl you use chan, not kun. You use Kun for boys name. EX: Sakura-chan Naruto-Kun!
Meca Vegeta chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
great story keep it up
kAg0m3l0v3R chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
Nice chapter here...Funny too!UPDATE SOON.
2,505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167