Reviews for Tsunade's Heir
Foxy-Floof chapter 37 . 7/11/2014
This last chapter was funny. And... Naruto. He needs to get married, and have about a HUNDRED children. Seriously. That boy needs to breed enormously and have a huge, prankster-riddled, insane family to keep it all going for a thousand more generations.
Foxy-Floof chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
The imagery I give a C to B-.
Overall, I'd say that it was a solid C.

And for the Image test for the bar's imagery, I'll go with the second option. And you really should take these random chapters and post them separately rather than as part of the story itself.
Foxy-Floof chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
Weird. Really weird use of a sudden shadow-clone salvation for the intrepid crew of genin.

But the idea of someone going after their family... is intriguing.
Foxy-Floof chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
Sakura had a moment of Bad-Ass here. I liked it. Always thought she was under-developed in canon.
Foxy-Floof chapter 17 . 7/11/2014
Egad. This is awful. Shizuka is apparently a very broken person, and somehow this is now an integral part of TWO chapters. When she has NO previous involvement with the story-line. I don't like that.

But I'm hoping that the next chapter will carry the story-line forward, and become better defined.
Foxy-Floof chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
What the hell is Shizuka? And where'd she come from? There's NO sign of her earlier in this story. That seems really sloppy, plot-wise. Anywho, I'm hoping that the story-line gets filled in a bit better with the next chapter, because you've also conveniently left out the Jounin, Hinata, and just who the heck these assassins are and how the action proceeded so quickly from the wagon to Naruto off the cliff.
Foxy-Floof chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
"%&* the Cat." AMEN.

Seriously, the profanity... I love it. Normally I don't like to swear every other word. But in relation to the cat, that's a wonderful way of dealing with it. And ending it with mercy.

The cat doesn't run away if it's given personal space.

Love this chapter.
Foxy-Floof chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
Go, Gaara, GO! Kick that Dune-Coon(literally racoon of the sand) right in his enormous ego(balls)!

It would be awesome if Gaara and Naruto end up being besties together. They'd be adorable.
And Ero-Uncle would surely perish.
Foxy-Floof chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
The gallant(super-pervy), noble(ultra-mega-hyper-pervy) Ero-sennin.
I weep for his poor readers. After that omake, they'll never read another book by him, most probably.
Foxy-Floof chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
certienally should be certainly. I am happy you have a beta. It will make an enormous difference in your writing ability. I know it's helped me in my pursuit of writing a decent story.
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
I wonder about some of the names. They're... different. And I'm not gonna lie. Houou is not as easy to say as Senju.

And Whatever happened to Arashi/Kazama/Minato's name? Seriously? What's with the huge division in names? The Anime really isn't very similar to the Manga in regards to the origin-stories and the "ancestral" characters. Madara, the Sage of Six Paths, and so forth... Seriously, What's wrong with Minato? And then there's the whole issue of Naruto's mother. Why do people love to change her name all around? I understand when the story is based on Naruto's mother being SOMEONE ELSE entirely. That's fine. But when names are being squished together from different sources... it gets confusing as hell.
Foxy-Floof chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
That omake was a cute touch.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/11/2014
Write you graduated fucker. I'll pay you double what your internship does... No triple! In Colombian pesos - but well I'm poor you know. I mean, I can give you some kind words or something... Fawn over you. Make you breakfast in bed even! Though I admit the last few times I've done that the food has been burnt to ashes... but my smile has been so sincere each time that my girlfriend would choke the charred pieces down anyways. Of course she has asthma now but that's probably unrelated. Dumped her anyway, not gonna date someone who sounds like a smoker. And I mean I'm sure that wouldn't happen again, most meals are not burnt and I did it 4 times in a row. I took some stats in school and I'm pretty sure you'll be fine. Look what I'm trying to say is if you don't write I'll probably either kill myself or drown a glad bag stuffed to the brim with puppies. Think of me! Or I guess the puppies actually, whatever motivates you more. They're gonna be the cutest ones I can find.

THIS ISN'T A FUCKING GAME

Anyways warm tidings and a pleasant summer to you. I hope this has found you in the best of spirits and in a mood most appropriate for writing about one orange clad teen-child's adventures in Hell. I'm really imaging a nonplussed Leo & Satan kind of vibe to the humor. But look at me - rambling like this, and in text I could easily edit out no less. For shame. Getting back on track write or the puppies go mushies. God that's the least frightening sounding threat ever. And I don't mean I'll crush them but waterlogged or not their gonna turn to mush sooner or later. Later if you panickily [sic] believe an Internet stranger's descriptive but unlikely threats with vague timelines. Please sir, I kindly beseech you - give me more gloriously written crack. I'm addicted to that shit.

Cordially yours,

PS: sorry if this has fallen short. It's 3:40am and I'm writing on my phone.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
Ok. I liked this story at first, but sorry I'm going to stop reading here. I don't exactly like where you've taken the whole Shizuka thing and the chapters seem too drawn out now. I just wanted to tell you that I did like the beginning so I'll keep that in mind when thinking about how brilliant your story was.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Please tell me this isn't going to have any pairings in it...
2,223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »