Reviews for Tsunade's Heir
Fun well done
AlphaScribe chapter 33 . 4/13
Nice
AlphaScribe chapter 32 . 4/13
F-ing Great. Really can't say enough about this chapter. Nice touch with the sword
sketchtheunicorn chapter 19 . 4/13
so I'm definitely loving this story. The imagery you create is epic, reminding me of the show in all the best ways, and then pushing that further. I enjoy the detail you bring to each moment, and I honestly wish I had that kind of ability for my story. Even this chapter, with it's 'Deus Ex Shizune', was expertly done, and didn't feel like a cop-out, but rather a surprise twist. I enjoy this story immensely, and I will continue to read. Normally when I find a story of this caliber with so many chapters to catch up with, I don't take the time to review, as I just want to keep reading, I felt that I needed to stop and let you know: You are a great writer, equal to published authors, and I admire that. Now, back to catching up.

Sketch
AlphaScribe chapter 30 . 4/13
This was a great chapter, I love what you have done with Zabuza.
He's not this misunderstood villain; He's just what he is. He's an asshole, and a bastard, but most of all he is how I would see someone with his back round. Very well done.
AlphaScribe chapter 27 . 4/13
She is bat shit nuts. That being said it is understandable and this gives great insight into her. And despite the fucked-up-nis of that she is, I have to say I like her. Thank you
AlphaScribe chapter 24 . 4/13
Om my god I could not stop laughing. I have tears running down my face. I love how you balance the serous part with comedy. Good job And thank you.
secretwhovianpony chapter 6 . 4/12
Oh my god, this omake is the best yet! Totally freaking hilarious!
sketchtheunicorn chapter 8 . 4/12
there are two points in this chapter where Minato is referred to as Arashi, both after Naruto and Jiraiya get to the clearing.
Lanaught chapter 40 . 4/12
fun chapter xD though i worry for the health of the princes with the different factors xD water clothes cold
luqie10 chapter 8 . 4/12
Your jaraiya beatings are getting very mundane seriously tsunade only beat him up once. I really hope there isn't anymore of these jaraiya is a pervert beatings
TitanSteel chapter 24 . 4/12
this chapter is so f*cked up in so many bl*ody different level that it's way too funny and confusing, and eye-opening and a lot of other things. really. i just could not decide whether i should cry or laugh my ass-off. and that's saying something.
Galeiam chapter 7 . 4/12
Being written in 2006 its easy to see why this story is stuck in the era of Evil Konoha origins.

Hopefully the newer chapters move away from that genre.
Good chapter as always... I hope u never abandon this story and hope you update soon... Though it feels like this chapter was shorter than other.. Meh who cares :)
LordTicky chapter 40 . 4/12
Didn't expect a twist like the princess being a shemale. But I guess that's kind of the point. Question, why did you change their surname to Senju? I know that Tsunade's canon surname is Senju, but you've spent 30 chapters calling them something else.
2,364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »