Reviews for Tsunade's Heir
danny chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
with this chapter you made me laugh so damn hard and multiple times , it's hilarious.
i like it
Hatsumi Blade chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
BWAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. Tsunade go get 'em! Great chapter!
Drooby chapter 37 . 8/20/2014
I just finished reading your story up to the 37th chapter. I don't even like naruto as a show or a manga anymore, but you managed to create a story with some altered characteristics, and bring a new sense of adventure to the naruto universe. Thank you for the time you've dedicated to his story. In truth I'll probably not check read up on this story again, but at least you know that I really did enjoy your writing.
Drooby chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
Pls don't cut this story short.
Your writing is superb, and the only thing wrote so far is that you spelt aerial "areal"
I haven't been able to stop reading this fanfic, so keep going on!
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Already, I was looking for a fanfic that had Tsunade as Naruto's mother. Thank you! :D
Foxy-Floof chapter 37 . 7/11/2014
This last chapter was funny. And... Naruto. He needs to get married, and have about a HUNDRED children. Seriously. That boy needs to breed enormously and have a huge, prankster-riddled, insane family to keep it all going for a thousand more generations.
Foxy-Floof chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
The imagery I give a C to B-.
Overall, I'd say that it was a solid C.

And for the Image test for the bar's imagery, I'll go with the second option. And you really should take these random chapters and post them separately rather than as part of the story itself.
Foxy-Floof chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
Weird. Really weird use of a sudden shadow-clone salvation for the intrepid crew of genin.

But the idea of someone going after their family... is intriguing.
Foxy-Floof chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
Sakura had a moment of Bad-Ass here. I liked it. Always thought she was under-developed in canon.
Foxy-Floof chapter 17 . 7/11/2014
Egad. This is awful. Shizuka is apparently a very broken person, and somehow this is now an integral part of TWO chapters. When she has NO previous involvement with the story-line. I don't like that.

But I'm hoping that the next chapter will carry the story-line forward, and become better defined.
Foxy-Floof chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
What the hell is Shizuka? And where'd she come from? There's NO sign of her earlier in this story. That seems really sloppy, plot-wise. Anywho, I'm hoping that the story-line gets filled in a bit better with the next chapter, because you've also conveniently left out the Jounin, Hinata, and just who the heck these assassins are and how the action proceeded so quickly from the wagon to Naruto off the cliff.
Foxy-Floof chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
"%&* the Cat." AMEN.

Seriously, the profanity... I love it. Normally I don't like to swear every other word. But in relation to the cat, that's a wonderful way of dealing with it. And ending it with mercy.

The cat doesn't run away if it's given personal space.

Love this chapter.
Foxy-Floof chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
Go, Gaara, GO! Kick that Dune-Coon(literally racoon of the sand) right in his enormous ego(balls)!

It would be awesome if Gaara and Naruto end up being besties together. They'd be adorable.
And Ero-Uncle would surely perish.
Foxy-Floof chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
The gallant(super-pervy), noble(ultra-mega-hyper-pervy) Ero-sennin.
I weep for his poor readers. After that omake, they'll never read another book by him, most probably.
Foxy-Floof chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
certienally should be certainly. I am happy you have a beta. It will make an enormous difference in your writing ability. I know it's helped me in my pursuit of writing a decent story.
2,228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »