Reviews for Tsunade's Heir
Skyrere chapter 39 . 4/22/2016
Oh my GAWD... you are effen killin me... "Normalton!" "Throw Marble Column Jutsu!" ?
I almost hurt myself snort laughing.
I love you.
this is awesome
Skyrere chapter 38 . 4/22/2016
hahahahahahaha
Guest chapter 10 . 4/17/2016
Hello,
I really like this story. I find Tsunade slighly out of character but meh, its better like This :D
I love how the omakes are not Just random stufg but seem more like little "behind the scènes" excerpts :D
Keep on going :D
Yikari chapter 40 . 4/17/2016
I wonder what this 'condition' would end up actually being once it gets looked at. :D

Thank you for the update!
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
Rubix cube wins! LoL
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
A great start. Keep up the great work.
sketchtheunicorn chapter 39 . 4/14/2016
so this went from a serious story, with good bouts of humor, to just a silly story that takes nothing seriously. well, I'm not saying it isn't good at what it's doing now, and I definitely can't tell you how to write this story, but I now wish to retract my previous statements in my reviews, though too be honest, at those times in the story, they were true. Now however, this story is better suited to a bargain bin sale on cheap comedy. It's not bad, it's just not something you read and praise, because it's so easy to do.
vampwalker709 chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
As for that little speech at the end BULLSHIT!

Naruto has a shit load of natural talent and that was clear from the fucking

start. He is one of the most talented people in the series

and if the kyuubi wasn't sealed in him he would be the most talented

example he has a huge chakra reserve from the uzumaki

line he ties with sasuke on the tree climbing exercise even

though he has way more chakra and the kyuubi fucking it

up authors need to stop saying all naruto has

is fucking guts it is fucking annoying he has guts yes

but he also has a shitload of fucking potential

which should have been clear from in 2006.
sketchtheunicorn chapter 27 . 4/13/2016
so i again feel the need to review, in response to your question in the A/N. at first, I thought Shizuka was mentally unstable and needed professional help, and when she resurfaced at the bar, I began to doubt, just a smidge, that thought. Now, I believe she isn't so much crazy as she is, well I'm not sure what to call it. I want to say broken, but that implies she can be fixed, or that she needs fixing. I think that the circumstances of her life have forced her to be who she is, but that it's not something that can be mended, it's just who she is now. I applaud Naruto for not just accepting this and trying to help, but in this case I think the only help he can be is to be her master, if not the way she was trained to be, or at least not sexually. In all honesty I can see her becoming a mainstay and good friend to Naruto and those he interacts with. Hopefully that happens, and not the tragic ending her type of story can lead to.
AlphaScribe chapter 40 . 4/13/2016
I dig how you don't rehash the same story and how you keep it fresh and interesting. This has to be one of my favorite story, so thank you
AlphaScribe chapter 34 . 4/13/2016
Fun well done
AlphaScribe chapter 33 . 4/13/2016
Nice
AlphaScribe chapter 32 . 4/13/2016
F-ing Great. Really can't say enough about this chapter. Nice touch with the sword
sketchtheunicorn chapter 19 . 4/13/2016
so I'm definitely loving this story. The imagery you create is epic, reminding me of the show in all the best ways, and then pushing that further. I enjoy the detail you bring to each moment, and I honestly wish I had that kind of ability for my story. Even this chapter, with it's 'Deus Ex Shizune', was expertly done, and didn't feel like a cop-out, but rather a surprise twist. I enjoy this story immensely, and I will continue to read. Normally when I find a story of this caliber with so many chapters to catch up with, I don't take the time to review, as I just want to keep reading, I felt that I needed to stop and let you know: You are a great writer, equal to published authors, and I admire that. Now, back to catching up.

Sketch
AlphaScribe chapter 30 . 4/13/2016
This was a great chapter, I love what you have done with Zabuza.
He's not this misunderstood villain; He's just what he is. He's an asshole, and a bastard, but most of all he is how I would see someone with his back round. Very well done.
2,374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »