Reviews for Understandable Insanity
A Smouldering Soul chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
Good. very well written. :)
Lumcer chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
This is so completely opposite from the usual that I absolutely ADORE it! If you ever decide to finish it please let me know!

KCK-Lumcer
Tavian chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Captivating story you've got going here. Draco's comments and attitude are pretty much my favorite. bravo! If you ever get around to updating this again I would be happy to read it!
Tazalicious chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
This story is so good

i just couldnt stop reading..it captivated me.

i hope there is more to come.

your writing is amazing ]

you can feel the characters emotions..also speaking of characters.

you kept them true to the actual personalities of the characters and i love that _

great job
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
This sounds good. Please continue!:]
ViraNight chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
awesome story! i love HarryDraco! It totally rocks! Good work! Update as soon as possible!

~%Wolfcat Demon%~
moony391 chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
Please update soon!
cherubicka chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
Im sure you're already aware of how addictive your story is. So i'll just stick to plain begging. UPDATE SON PLEEASE!
marhogany chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
oh i am so inte love with this. and it's adorable how Draco's obioussly also starting to feel something else then hate :D love it update soon enough it was like moth's ago Oo
Toast and Stitch chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
haha, but you did a wonderful job. Harry finding Draco's pout sexy and then Draco flirting with him at this known statement... ah lovely... I'll eagerily be waiting for more!
Shame Ness2 chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
I liked it, I dont know why but I did. Seems so unreal to the point of how can you possibly make them keep hating each other. I really dont think you can, but I'd like to see it...though I must insist on a happy ending!
FireyDragoness chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
i loved it, it was funny and good way to do the whole denying thing before realising heh
clowe8 chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
Well worth the wait, but I could definitly do with a little more contact between the two. Can't wait to see how your story plays out. Keep the chapters coming.

Carolyn
LandUnderWave chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
Over and done with? *raises eyebrow* Oh, he /wishes/. *smirk* Thanks!

Lilz
Crystal Jung chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
OMG! I loved this chapter.. but it was too short (

Hope u update soon!