Reviews for The Letter
oOKayleeOo chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
very swet.

does she still love him?
BookwormRose chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I really enjoyed this story...I think you nailed Casper's character
Flauschfuechsin chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Hey!

I really like it! It's so cute!

Yes, it's a little bit obvious - but what isn't? (Obvious pairings - therefore I ship!) XD

Jeah, I like it It makes me forget that my grandpa is in hospital right now.
madamjoan chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Now I have a policy on being honest. Don't get angry, I'm not going to flame you but I am slightly disappointed in what was a really promising idea.

I personally think its a little on the 'short' and 'quick' side. Now its from Casper's point of view and he's twelve, so I understand that he's not going to be reciting poetry or using fancy-smancy words but it seems a little lacklustre.

The letter doesn't really say anything that most Casper fans don't already know and it doesn't go into ANY detail. If I was Kat, I wouldn't have a lot to go by on what I was going to write back.

Mostly, I just think its lacks any strong emotion and/or detail. It looks like you have an outline of what he might say here: her dad, how's she doing at school, his uncles, what he's been up to, that he loves her. But its so on the light side, it makes you feel like he's written it on a napkin - maybe that's a little strong. :(

Usually I like PS's but this seems a little on the tedious part of the stick. A little obvious.

Okay, I need to stop now because you're probably hating me more than anything else in the world right now and will now be NOT reading any of my stories so...I'm sorry if I have offended you. I still think the story's cute and you're still one of fav writers here but this wasn't your best.

If you want to talk to me, please do not hesitate to add me on MSN or e-mail me. My e-mail is on my profile.
Starry McNight chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
. So cute! And that last line was wonderful! CasperxKat! Yay!