Reviews for How to Write a Harry Potter Fanfiction
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
liek, so fab! thse fics r da bomb! Im sooooo soooo gald u liek dem 2!

But, u liek, 4got teh besstesst slashiest pt, of the Maraders...Remus and Sirius, are obivsly in luv! Their both hawt and prat k9, so it maeks sence!

Okay, I'm going to stop this now, I'm annoying myself, and saying just the opposite of what I believe, so I'll shut up now.

haha...great fic, I couldn't stop laughing, and smirking to myself the whole time.

Wouldn't this website be much improved by some sort of filter to push these stories to one side?

Ah well...

Great job, I really liked this.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I pay to see Snape's face if anyone called him "Sevvy-Wevvy". He'd either have a heart attack or kill them. Probaly the latter.
Rose Stonewall chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This is hilarious... but also fairly disturbing.

Do people really think like that?

No, wait, I don't want to know.
SilverLiningsWeighDownMyCloud chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Don't forget the Goth!Sue, because they are "liek omg awesome".

Another tip in angst, don't forget that "My Immortal" by Evanescence makes for great angsty songfics! It doesn't matter if the lyrics match the story you're hoping for, just make it OMG!Angsty and OMG!Gothic/Emo. If you really don't want to pick "My Immortal" for the angst songfic (though I can't see why that would be the case), be sure to pick other Evanescence songs. Examples:

Tourniquet: Someone commits suicide.

Going Under: Someone is in an abusive relationship.

Bring Me To Life: The "famous" Evanescence song. Use it well.

But whatever song you choose, remember that the lyrics can be completely irrelevant to what you're writing.

Ah, sarcasm. They say it's the lowest form of wit but... who cares?

- Alix

PS: Disclaimer. I don't own Evanescence. If I did, I would make it my duty to ban "My Immortal" songfics.
AkitaSagaraAlanya chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
One of the most funny or horrific fanfic that i have ever encountered. Funny since well, it's funny (great vocabulary i have ...oh yes) and horrific since it's all out there! Scary though...
So true chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Soo true. Couldn't have said it better myself.
3inthemornin chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
THIS IS HILARIOUS!

and i agree with everything ur saying :D

just don't forget about sirius getting disgusted with girls and making out w lupin or writing in the middle of the page :D
bellaboo13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This is so funny and so true.
Yeah Yeah Yeah chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Ha! I just cant get enought of this. Its really true so many authors write like this and it tends to be really annoying. So for all thos annoying writers out there... please do better. Thanks for the laugh. :)
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Damn, I should try this! XD
alfalfa7 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Lupin's furry little problem...be careful or someone might actually run with that. :)
The Snake With An Apple chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wowz thnks thiz iz helpfull ivve maade a stoy wif thsee stepps. it waz a reel help thnkz.
Karina chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This made me laugh! So accurate! (and now I feel really self-concious about my spelling in this review :P) liek, wateva!1!ONE!1
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
lol i liekd it... got 2 go, b4 i die laughing lol...
Philo chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Imagine I've just tried to read the talented ...So this cause me a big laugh. Great job~ really interesting. Hope the authors of this kind can read this and... well, probably understand sth.
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »