Reviews for How to Write a Harry Potter Fanfiction
whitelonewolf chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Hehe, good stuff. Glad I read it, now I don't feel so mean whilst trying to resist abusing authors for butchering the english language and forgoing decent plot-lines.
RossxRachel4ever chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This was absolutely wonderful.

Step Five was my favorite :)
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh Lord, this is hysterical. Everything you need to know to write a badfic. Thank you for writing this. It's great that you can write humor as well as angst and drama.
Nightmare Anatomy chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I believe your Awesome (yes, with a capital 'A') has just completely emptied my mind of any coherent thought. This is just about the most brilliant ficlet I've ever set my eyes upon. It's wonderfully written, and so, so TRUE, sadly enough. Well, I've been restraining myself, but I think it's time to let loose ... LOL! XD
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
liek, so fab! thse fics r da bomb! Im sooooo soooo gald u liek dem 2!

But, u liek, 4got teh besstesst slashiest pt, of the Maraders...Remus and Sirius, are obivsly in luv! Their both hawt and prat k9, so it maeks sence!

Okay, I'm going to stop this now, I'm annoying myself, and saying just the opposite of what I believe, so I'll shut up now.

haha...great fic, I couldn't stop laughing, and smirking to myself the whole time.

Wouldn't this website be much improved by some sort of filter to push these stories to one side?

Ah well...

Great job, I really liked this.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I pay to see Snape's face if anyone called him "Sevvy-Wevvy". He'd either have a heart attack or kill them. Probaly the latter.
Rose Stonewall chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This is hilarious... but also fairly disturbing.

Do people really think like that?

No, wait, I don't want to know.
SilverLiningsWeighDownMyCloud chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Don't forget the Goth!Sue, because they are "liek omg awesome".

Another tip in angst, don't forget that "My Immortal" by Evanescence makes for great angsty songfics! It doesn't matter if the lyrics match the story you're hoping for, just make it OMG!Angsty and OMG!Gothic/Emo. If you really don't want to pick "My Immortal" for the angst songfic (though I can't see why that would be the case), be sure to pick other Evanescence songs. Examples:

Tourniquet: Someone commits suicide.

Going Under: Someone is in an abusive relationship.

Bring Me To Life: The "famous" Evanescence song. Use it well.

But whatever song you choose, remember that the lyrics can be completely irrelevant to what you're writing.

Ah, sarcasm. They say it's the lowest form of wit but... who cares?

- Alix

PS: Disclaimer. I don't own Evanescence. If I did, I would make it my duty to ban "My Immortal" songfics.
AkitaSagaraAlanya chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
One of the most funny or horrific fanfic that i have ever encountered. Funny since well, it's funny (great vocabulary i have ...oh yes) and horrific since it's all out there! Scary though...
So true chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Soo true. Couldn't have said it better myself.
3inthemornin chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
THIS IS HILARIOUS!

and i agree with everything ur saying :D

just don't forget about sirius getting disgusted with girls and making out w lupin or writing in the middle of the page :D
bellaboo13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This is so funny and so true.
Yeah Yeah Yeah chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Ha! I just cant get enought of this. Its really true so many authors write like this and it tends to be really annoying. So for all thos annoying writers out there... please do better. Thanks for the laugh. :)
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Damn, I should try this! XD
alfalfa7 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Lupin's furry little problem...be careful or someone might actually run with that. :)
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »