Reviews for How to Write a Harry Potter Fanfiction
Laura511 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
thts soooo funny LOL luv it rite more plzzzzz.
I've noticed that's exactly what people do. I read one story where the main characters met (by kidnapping) fell in love, had kids and one died all within 2 chapters. It was pretty hectic.
the.magnificant.asterisk chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
That was a perfect what-to-do, thanks for that guide! I'll go write a fanfiction full of Mary Sue's and Gary Stu's and no grammar and all the above that you mentioned!
*note the loud laughing that ain't witten there, and the sarcasm*
Sara Fighter chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I would love to see another Harry Potter book and movie.
I miss him very much I wish he was here right now listening to us chating that would be fun right I just love love love love love love love love Harry Potter very much do you?
Harry chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I hate Draco Malfoy he should be called Meany Malfoy.
Midwinter Sun chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I was actually looking for advice on how to get Ron's character right, because he's awesome, everyone hates him in fanfic, and I was wondering if my one-liner is good for him. (Actually, I know I've written something funny when I try to be funny and I don't laugh at it at all. Until I read it later.) In any case, this is PURE GOLD. Tara Gilespie must have read this before she wrote My Immortal, because it's PERFECTLY MY IMMORTAL. Actually no, My Immortal and "perfect" don't belong in the same sentence… paragraph… chapter… book… :)
The Obssesive Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
PURE GOLD! XD I died at the idea of Hogwarticon5 and Hermy7000 and Ron-Bot XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I'm such a hypocrite, I laugh at this but actually follow a lot of the advice. xD
random-k chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Hmm I do beg for reviews. oh noez
Cyborg chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Made me LOL.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
someone chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
this really helped me to start writing a fanfiction! Thanks!
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I have a small feeling this started pretty seriously... Then went to hell.
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
God, that was hysterical. I loved it! Awesome job.
Yet Another Girl chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Tara Gilesbie followed this guide, and she followed it well!
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Sadly some of my original fanfics followed some of this advice. Except the chat-speak, I never did do that, if only because my only computer time was at the library one day a week and I therefore didn't even know there was such a thing as chat speak.

But the author notes in the middle? The begging for reviews? The bad, complete and utter lack of, plot... Oh yeah.
298 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »