Reviews for How to Write a Harry Potter Fanfiction
animake chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
You Satire Genius! This quite reminds me of a peice I read as an example in AP literature, just saying. Well done
Elsa Weasley chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Harry felt weak, something he never felt before. He was in love with Luna. Her confusing sentences was so attractive. Harrys sheets were wet, again. Another nightmare about her getting hurt. What does this dreams mean? Ginny is an wonderful girl, but should he tell the truth? It must be an end.. it must be!
Gandalf's Beard chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
F***ing hilarious...

Because it's true. :D
Anon chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Love the sarcasm.
anon chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This is funny okay bye thanks for writing.

PS It's extremely realistic. Everyone should read this fic. :)

WRITE MORE.
Julie chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Pretty much... Thanks for naming pretty much everything wrong with fanfictions. I HATE it when people think that it hooks readers in to tell them that "I suck at summaries." I mean, I know it's Fanfiction, but at least try to be professional, people!
zara chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
i laughed through this entire thing
lol ur hilarious
good read :D xx
Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I wasn't going to review this, but that "Sevvy-Wevvy" bit just got me. I laughed on the floor for about five minutes. I wanna read a story where Hermione calls him that, now... :)

Anyway, awesome story! Really funny and original!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I first read this story YEARS ago, like 2007 or something. To this day, I still look it up every now and then just to laugh, because honestly, this is the best thing in the entire fanfiction world. I just love how it never gets old! (Also, is it bad of me to REALLY want to read that sci-fi fic? You got me at Ron-bot). I find myself laughing out loud every time, and I've seriously read this a lot over the years. So it's awesome. Love it. :D
Laura511 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
thts soooo funny LOL luv it rite more plzzzzz.
I've noticed that's exactly what people do. I read one story where the main characters met (by kidnapping) fell in love, had kids and one died all within 2 chapters. It was pretty hectic.
the.magnificant.asterisk chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
That was a perfect what-to-do, thanks for that guide! I'll go write a fanfiction full of Mary Sue's and Gary Stu's and no grammar and all the above that you mentioned!
*note the loud laughing that ain't witten there, and the sarcasm*
Sara Fighter chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I would love to see another Harry Potter book and movie.
I miss him very much I wish he was here right now listening to us chating that would be fun right I just love love love love love love love love Harry Potter very much do you?
Harry chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I hate Draco Malfoy he should be called Meany Malfoy.
Midwinter Sun chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I was actually looking for advice on how to get Ron's character right, because he's awesome, everyone hates him in fanfic, and I was wondering if my one-liner is good for him. (Actually, I know I've written something funny when I try to be funny and I don't laugh at it at all. Until I read it later.) In any case, this is PURE GOLD. Tara Gilespie must have read this before she wrote My Immortal, because it's PERFECTLY MY IMMORTAL. Actually no, My Immortal and "perfect" don't belong in the same sentence… paragraph… chapter… book… :)
The Fitzsimmons Shipper chapter 1 . 10/21/2013