Reviews for How to Write a Harry Potter Fanfiction
Futile Enigma chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Haha, that was great. I actually have read a lot of these types of stories. It wouldn't bother me so much apart from the fact that there are precious little good ones. By the way, I'm really interested in reading a story where a character falls in love with themselves, didn't see that kind yet. Hogwarticon 5 and Hermy70, LOL. Great stuff. All in all, this was a nice little jab at some of the ridiculous, clich├ęd stories that circulate
July-M chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I love this! hmm, I might be guilty of a couple already...
Beautiful T Jakson chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Absolutely hilarious! I know I've found stories that follow at least one (if not all) of those steps; I've even done one of those myself. You had me laughing from beginning to end. Keep up the good work.
mylittlehazmat chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
O, the horrible reality of fanfiction.

Amazing, I was laughing almost non-stop. The sad fact that I find unbearable to admit is that I've probably thought about doing some of this stuff and read it way to much. Such as the summary thing? Yeah, good thing I deleted that story I had my summary like that a long time ago or I'd be blushing my arse off and running away. You wouldn't even know about it, either.

I've also written a MarySue. Creepy, eh?

Well, we gotta get better somehow, even if it IS as the expense of out readers, yes?

Haha, anyway, this has inspired me to do a horrible MarySue, John Stu, Snape sex god with bad grammar story.

I'll call it ... 'how da greaseh ghit becme h0tt ad lyk suhduceid mi-one'. Good story, d'ya think?

OH OH! The summary should be: oki i canot do sumaris so lyk red mhy st0rei! iz gud!

Muahaha, oh the poor eyes of my readers. Tsk, maybe I shouldn't?

Hahaha,

Kirsten
DearMyDreamer chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Though I did end up laughing and it is an enjoyable read (especially the summary part), it is not a fanfiction. So before you tell people how to write one, read the abuse rules and make sure people aren't going to report the hell out of you.

Have A Nice Day

A
Lady of War chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Very humorous. I enjoyed it immensely. I definitely like how you addressed all the main characters should be, and I must say you hit them right on the dot; I've read many fictions that have the exact traits you listed. Excellent job.
Empty Tranquility chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
LMFAO! Nice. xD Had me laughing and smiling all the way through.
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20