Reviews for How to Write a Harry Potter Fanfiction
Ceriadara chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
-is dead from laughter-

Muse: ...In other words, it was freakin' hilarious.

C: -miraculously rises from the dead- Muse! YOU'RE BACK AT LAST! Ahem...as my muse informed you, absolutely fantabulous story. XD Had my laughing from the get-go...but my absolute favorite line had to be:

"-Snape is a god, and the object of everyone’s lust."

Brilliant. Great work, and a place on my favorite story list! _
Crystal Madness chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I'm slightly traumatized to realize that there will, more then likely, be at least one person, who follows this advice. Perfectly.

But, on the other side of things, I'm highly amused, though Lily blonde just seems, well, weird.

I'm adding this to my favourite's list.
utterlylost1108 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Hilarious! I noticed all those mistakes in more than one fanfic. I love it.
Draco-Is-A-Sex-Bunny chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Hah. That was great. Too many fics are like that... Sad. But this was very interesting and I laughed quite a bit.
sarahgal chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
That was a great fanfic. I totally agree with you on most of what you wrote. This fanfiction thing is getting out of control, but it is so addicting. Don't get me wrong, I love reading and writing fanfiction, but the crazy things people come up with...
Gingham and Basil chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
lol...liek, zat waz totilly liek gr8, OMG! I liek lol ed so miny tims, i crid! Gr8 stori, ands i luv yor naim! Lol! ;)

Actually, I was going to say; very funny story, chap. Ingenious, insensitive, brilliant...I like the part about the net-speak. Horrible as it is, I find a sdistic pleasure in making fun of poor saps who write like that. And, leapin' cruddy yanks, if I had a dime for every time I read a summery that went like: "Read this plz! I suk at summrys but the story will b gud i promis! So r&r plez!", i would be bloody rich!

Oh...cough...horrible! The Grammar Gods are frowning down at us now...and urk! The Original Story Plot and Believable Character Personality Change Gods are itching to throw us out of the universe! Well, not US literally, but on the chaps with names like Lilyrox1347, Hermy4, Ashley4eva, and MaddyGirlyGirly786, and who rite liek this...lol! Need I say more?

So...what is left to but say whislt holding back tears...keep writing, eat yon vegitables...and never speak to strangers. Unless it's Cpatian Jack Sparrow. Then feel free to jump in his arms...unless I'm there already...

So, so long, goodbye, Happy Writing, and arrivederci, amici!
eli.lp chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
even though you didn ask for a review i think you diserve one

im from argentina and im writing my first story actually today i loged the 1 chapter

what u wrote made me laugh and i think you are so right

well gota go

kis

eli
Me Oh My ITs Zoe chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
NICE! I absolutly love it!... Some it is quite true too! Ha ha or is it 2?
5HAD0W chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Hum. I’m sensing a hint of sarcasm.
CoyoteWolf chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
-grins- The last one was my fav. I always disregard stories where they say 'I suck at writing these' anb grammar such as that turns me away...Ah merlin. I fonly JKR could see what we've done to her children's books. *frowns*
Lepus Iratus chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
thnk u so much 4 t3h tips plz update!1!eleven!

Really, I'd have to say you hit the nail on the head. Hopefully this will catch a few prospective writers' eyes.
Tam6221 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This is hilarious. I've read so many cliched fics, it's not even funny. For a sequel, you get be specific and say "How To Write A HotLilyPiningJames Fanfiction" or something. Great work
passionate fire chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
so..informative. I've written a Mary Sue before! No!
Feechen chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I feel so sorry for you that you had to face so much ...err... not-so-well-written-stories, that you were forced to write something brilliant like that! I have never laughed so much in my entire life! I especially liked the part about Draco as an abused child... we all it is so, dont't we? :-P

Thanks for writing this, I had a great time with it.

Greetings,

Hippogreif

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English, it isn't my mother-tounge.
DreamEscape7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
That was Amazing! Loved it!
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »