Reviews for How to Write a Harry Potter Fanfiction
EvilPandaNinja chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This was really funny!
Keisha M chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
lol I found this hilarious! been thinking of trying my hand at writing something and maybe I should follow your advice step by step ;) lol Just kidding. I agree with you though on a number of these steps. Once again thanks for the laugh
SnarkyAndProudHufflepuff chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is hilarious! I get so annoyed when I find an interesting story only to see that it has A/N in the middle of the story; I mean what the heck is that about? I also hate the I suck at summaries in the summary! It isn't that hard to make a summary; I mean geez. Anyway I love this; great job, I think that you hit a lot of cliches and awful spelling/grammar mistakes.
EcargWillOneDayRuleTheWorld chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Genius
MelGinnylover chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great advice... it always helps when people with actual experience warn us amateurs of things that may go wrong.
Mistyx7 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Meheheheheheheh...
Mikaela chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Thank you so much! This really helped me, I was thinking about writing a Draco story and I needed something like this to get me going! 3
elemout chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Part of me thinks, "Someone can break the rules and make all of these "horrible" fan fiction cliches work brilliantly!" However, I totally agree that there are some fan fics that are really terrible but in many ways every fan fic written sort of does some variation of the above (especially the OOC violation) otherwise there would be no fan fic.
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
"Clarissa Marigold Heather Diana Ellysandra Brigid Malfoy III."

BWAHAHA! I love this. I love how you wrote it, too! Especially Steps 5 - 7. You are epic. It's like a list of all the BAD things. Even better, you've neatly insulted trolling, horrible writers without openly doing so. EPIC. MY HERO.
StarsForSale chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Hah! This was really funny, and ultimately true... That really says something about the people on here, doesn't it...?
Miss.Joffrey chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I'm readin this and I get halfway through and realize this is a list of all my pet peeves. I hate it when peeps tipe lik dis ; p and when they beg for reviews
Omg pleez pleez pleeeez review virtual cookies and Ron had something 2 say 2 u!
Hi it's Ron I will personally give you one of my chocolate frog cards if you review. I also hate it when they suck at summaries.
me chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Cheers this is really useful and I am now about to start writing my own HP fanfiction!
The Wavesinger chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Wow. Wow. WOW.

This is...amazing. Delicately poking fun at all those trolls lurking on FFn.

'Also, pet names are cute. I'm positive that Hermione would call Snape "Sevvy-Wevvy".'
I can just imagine Snape's face if Hermione did that!

'Snape is a god, and the object of everyone's lust.'
I always wonder whether fanfiction writers can read!

'First, Hermione will always straighten her hair, so it falls below her waist. This will charm Ron/Harry/Draco/Remus/Sirius/Ginny/Luna (etc) into forming a Hermione Fan Club and following her around with a blank look on his/her face and a thin line of drool. At this point, Hermione always becomes either extremely clumsy or extremely stupid.'
What if canon!Hermione actually existed and read stories like that? Oh, I'd love to hear what she says!

'hey, guys! theirs my story, hope u liekd it. if i get sixty reviews, ill put up the next chapter, so review plzzzzzzzzzzzz! u no u want 2!'
Sadly, so many people do this. (Including me, sometimes...though not this badly)

'"Seriously, Sirius" (lol, serious/sirius, get it? lol)'
Not funny. At all.

Amazing story. Amazing. *shakes head in wonder* Thank you so much for writing this. I'm still laughing. Seriously.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
... Very helpful! But very unusual
Elless chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh my God, I just about died at how accurate this is! When I go under the archive, I'm always impressed with how many stories HP has and then I'm like...oh yeah, 80% of them suck. Well done :)
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »