Reviews for How to Write a Harry Potter Fanfiction
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
"Clarissa Marigold Heather Diana Ellysandra Brigid Malfoy III."

BWAHAHA! I love this. I love how you wrote it, too! Especially Steps 5 - 7. You are epic. It's like a list of all the BAD things. Even better, you've neatly insulted trolling, horrible writers without openly doing so. EPIC. MY HERO.
StarsForSale chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Hah! This was really funny, and ultimately true... That really says something about the people on here, doesn't it...?
Miss.Joffrey chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I'm readin this and I get halfway through and realize this is a list of all my pet peeves. I hate it when peeps tipe lik dis ; p and when they beg for reviews
Omg pleez pleez pleeeez review virtual cookies and Ron had something 2 say 2 u!
Hi it's Ron I will personally give you one of my chocolate frog cards if you review. I also hate it when they suck at summaries.
me chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Cheers this is really useful and I am now about to start writing my own HP fanfiction!
The Wavesinger chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Wow. Wow. WOW.

This is...amazing. Delicately poking fun at all those trolls lurking on FFn.

'Also, pet names are cute. I'm positive that Hermione would call Snape "Sevvy-Wevvy".'
I can just imagine Snape's face if Hermione did that!

'Snape is a god, and the object of everyone's lust.'
I always wonder whether fanfiction writers can read!

'First, Hermione will always straighten her hair, so it falls below her waist. This will charm Ron/Harry/Draco/Remus/Sirius/Ginny/Luna (etc) into forming a Hermione Fan Club and following her around with a blank look on his/her face and a thin line of drool. At this point, Hermione always becomes either extremely clumsy or extremely stupid.'
What if canon!Hermione actually existed and read stories like that? Oh, I'd love to hear what she says!

'hey, guys! theirs my story, hope u liekd it. if i get sixty reviews, ill put up the next chapter, so review plzzzzzzzzzzzz! u no u want 2!'
Sadly, so many people do this. (Including me, sometimes...though not this badly)

'"Seriously, Sirius" (lol, serious/sirius, get it? lol)'
Not funny. At all.

Amazing story. Amazing. *shakes head in wonder* Thank you so much for writing this. I'm still laughing. Seriously.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
... Very helpful! But very unusual
Elless chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh my God, I just about died at how accurate this is! When I go under the archive, I'm always impressed with how many stories HP has and then I'm like...oh yeah, 80% of them suck. Well done :)
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
You, I liek u.
Galgalatz chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Brilliant! And so, SO TRUE! Thanks for the laughs :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
LOL! THIS IS SO TRUE!
RadioRacer chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Freaking brilliant. I must share this, share this with everyone who has suffered bad HP fanfiction. I have an involuntary gag reflect to the phrase "curves in all the right places", so I cringed at that bit (even knowing it was written in jest). Ha! This is just too true. Funny, too. It could be applied to many other fandoms as well if it were tweaked!
Zwart Wit chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
"Harry is thrown 3000 years into future to do battle with Neo-Voldemort, high king of planet Hogwarticon 5. With the help of the robots, Hermy7000 and Ron-bot, can he defeat the arch-nemesis of the universe?"

I command you to write that fic. Now.

*Is still rolling on the floor laughing*
hiddenhibernian chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Well, that's it then - I sure know what to do now. Thanks for clearing that up!

That was hilarious. Very true though.
WitchHex chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is hilariously true. It's sad that the human race has been degraded to this... Keep writing! I actually think I might genuinely and whole heatedly enjoy YOUR fanfictions at least!
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh man, I am crying with laughter here. This simply was one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. Your sarcastic wit is nearly as good as Snape's (and he is the king of sarcastic wit).
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »