Reviews for How to Write a Harry Potter Fanfiction
Queen chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
ROUND OF APPLAUSE! AWESOME SARCASM! Thank you for writing this. You have made my day.
Grace chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Thanks, that really helped me out.
mugwumpmirror chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Really really funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This just restored my faith in humanity a little bit.
Genuinely I love your fics - you're a wonderful writer!
You have also made me very nervous about my grammar in this review...
reppad98 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh my gosh, this was hilarious! I love it, well done. It's so true too XD Thanks for writing and keep writing!
MaNiAc ThE cRaZeD bOoKwOrM chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Best advice ever.

Siriusly, I died reading this.
EvilPandaNinja chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This was really funny!
Keisha M chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
lol I found this hilarious! been thinking of trying my hand at writing something and maybe I should follow your advice step by step ;) lol Just kidding. I agree with you though on a number of these steps. Once again thanks for the laugh
SnarkyAndProudHufflepuff chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is hilarious! I get so annoyed when I find an interesting story only to see that it has A/N in the middle of the story; I mean what the heck is that about? I also hate the I suck at summaries in the summary! It isn't that hard to make a summary; I mean geez. Anyway I love this; great job, I think that you hit a lot of cliches and awful spelling/grammar mistakes.
EcargWillOneDayRuleTheWorld chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Genius
MelGinnylover chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great advice... it always helps when people with actual experience warn us amateurs of things that may go wrong.
Mistyx7 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Meheheheheheheh...
Mikaela chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Thank you so much! This really helped me, I was thinking about writing a Draco story and I needed something like this to get me going! 3
elemout chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Part of me thinks, "Someone can break the rules and make all of these "horrible" fan fiction cliches work brilliantly!" However, I totally agree that there are some fan fics that are really terrible but in many ways every fan fic written sort of does some variation of the above (especially the OOC violation) otherwise there would be no fan fic.
julesdap chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
"Clarissa Marigold Heather Diana Ellysandra Brigid Malfoy III."

BWAHAHA! I love this. I love how you wrote it, too! Especially Steps 5 - 7. You are epic. It's like a list of all the BAD things. Even better, you've neatly insulted trolling, horrible writers without openly doing so. EPIC. MY HERO.
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »