Reviews for 265 Hours
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Great story. I was reading this until four AM last night so I sort of felt like I was living it.
I was actually rooting for jack to stay awake longer though lol. There's nothing more annoying than controlling family members.
Caitlyn chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
Aw, beautiful. Truly a masterpiece. Well done!
luise chapter 17 . 6/22/2013
OMG this fic is so simple, yet so amazing! you're a great writer
mourney chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
I couldn't stop reading it. Literally stayed up until 1 am to finish it. It's amazing. I'm a big fan of your writing!
KholeNinja chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
Haha took me a couple of hours to read this but omg it was fuckin awesome!
guest chapter 17 . 9/2/2012
Oh this hit all of my feelings. Read the whole story. Loved every chapter, every word. You are incredibly gifted. I love Bobby and the premise of not sleeping and everything about it. Very unique. This is easily one of my favorite stories ever. You are exceptional.
StarKid McFly chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
Oh this was absolutely fantastic! A perfect balance of everything. And what was brilliant about it was that you kept it gritty and true. You didn't glamourise drug abuse or self harm which I'm afraid a lot of people fall victim to and you made it clear when your characters were wrong about their actions, which was brilliant characterisation.
I loved it.
Now to check out some of your other stuff!
Rocky xx
betweenlife chapter 17 . 3/15/2011
The ending is phenomenol! Loved it. :)
betweenlife chapter 12 . 3/15/2011
The conversations between Angel and Bobby are fantastic.
betweenlife chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
This is also another fantastic chapter. Read this once before but it is amazing to pick up again. :)
betweenlife chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Fantastic opening chapter. Loved it.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 17 . 1/6/2011
I'm surprised I finished reading this so fast! Then again, it is only about half A Tale of Four Brothers' length, so that makes sense. Plus, that had kid!Jack and he's just so darn cute (even if older Jack - any Jack - is also cute). Not that this wasn't great. I enjoyed it very much; way more than I thought I would. And that isn't an insult to your writing - I just didn't think 'not sleeping' could have so many exciting twists and turns. Bobby's right, Jack can be an idiot sometimes. But just like in AToFB, I love the way Bobby looks after him. It makes me so sad, thinking of the movie and how he was calling 'Bobby! Bobby!' when he got hurt, because that seems proof enough to me that Bobby really took care of him, no matter how much he teased him. And he had to have felt like he failed after Jack died. Poor Mercers (and that includes Angel and Jerry). Thank you for another lovely FB fic. Would you happen to have any ideas for another, longer fic? :D Sorry, sorry, but I've loved your writing. And I'll quit rambling...now.
Krissy chapter 17 . 11/22/2010
LOVED IT! I VOTE MORE!:)
StraightLife116 chapter 17 . 8/26/2010
wow, you really captured the characters here. I must say this is pretty DANG good. Great job you're an amazing author.
Laughing chapter 17 . 12/10/2009
I've been obsessed with Four Brothers lately, and I've gotta say, yours are the best fanfics out there. You've got the characters perfect, the writing is great, and I love that the plots don't overpower the characters. I know that you've written these years ago, but they are all fantastic. Thanks for writing them. :)

Jessica