Reviews for The Official Anti Plot Bunny Agency Handbook
PG Palmer chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
I don't know if you've dropped this idea or not sure on how to proceed, but I have a suggestion.

As well as covering all the different bunnies, maybe you could have as seperate chapters an 'Agent FAQ' or a 'Essential Gear' (eg what antidotes to carry at all times) or a 'Field Rules' (eg regulations for people to follow if they're in charge of explosives).

This series is great and I really look forward to doing more. Great work, Techie!
Gravaja Umbros chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
I'm about to start on "When Plot Bunnies Attack" (don't worry, I'm well versed in plot bunnies, especially since my sister has been reading parts of your story aloud lately) and wanted to read this first. One comment, I think that rather than "Children's Books" you should just have a "Books" fandom. After all, not all books affected by plot bunnies are children's books.
Myriadragon chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
Yay, bunny handbook! Well, there's more to it than bunnies, but...anyway, I eagerly await my continued 'Techieverse education.
nwfairy chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
*laughs* can't wait to see the rest of the bunnies!
Sepik chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
Yesh! It's up!

You know, I think that keeping this thing very unorganized is the right thing to do. After all, the busters seem to have trouble finding everything in it. I love this all ready, though. :D
SeaPrincess Rules chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I can't beleave I am writing a third review to you. Your that good!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
Great chapter! I liked the weakness section and the genus.
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Maybe the Drama/Soap Opera fandom? That verse has resurrection bunnies written all over it! Great chapter!
firefly827347 chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
Hehe. Yay for Joe! Bit of a bugger if you're bitten by an Amnesia bunny then, isn't it?
Grub5000 SJ Fan chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
he he he, i have many plot bunnies but saddly lack the ability to write them :S Absolutly loving your fic so far, and I just thought of a new bunney, the parody!bunney, i mean your plot bunny fics are esencialy parodies themselfs so why not have a deddicated bunney ;)

Other random suggestions:

Nope i can't think of any way to make it better ;) keep up the good work please :)
flubber chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Loving this! Can't wait for more.

Actually, I could really do with a few amnesia bunnies myself. They would come in really useful! ;-)

Cant woit for the next chapter.

Livi2Jack chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
You have to keep going...after my sides stop hurting from laughing so hard.
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Ahh Joe. great bunny, esp since he spawned all of this craziness :)

lmao the show tune weakness found its way in here, woo!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
so observant about the fandoms, ain't ya? good and funny job in describing them by the way.

oh and action/thriller fandoms should be covered. thriller might be more scifi/fantasy since I've seen Ann Rice's stuff categorized under thriller. but action is more like the Bond-verse and Mission Impossible and all that. not really cop 'verses even though there's gov agencies, ya know?
BizzyLizzy chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
This is so funny - I'm still working my way through When Plot Bunnies Attack and love that too. Looking forward to the next update.