Reviews for The Official Anti Plot Bunny Agency Handbook
FairyGirlIsRocking chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
O.o Amnesia bunnies. Nasty little buggers. But Joe's cute. I saw him last night.

Then my Stargate Atlantis dvd collection went missing...

Anyway, Who's Gracie?
FairyGirlIsRocking chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Me again!

Hey! Don't run from me! *growls*

Ahem. I've never actually posted anything on ff dot net. I've thought about it, but I just haven't. But I have a good idea. I don't know if its actually a stargate fic though. Mabry not even a fanfic. But I could post it under fanfiction anyway...It's called "What I Would Do If I Was An Evil Overlord". The title explans it's self. Tell me what you think. I made up a few rules already:

Being an Evil Overlord is a good career choice. It has a lot of perks, plus you can set your own hours. However, you will have to deal with every stupid lad who tries to overthrow your reign of terror. I have noticed that as brillant as these Masterminds of evil are, they always make the same mistakes. Here is what I would do if I was an Evil Overlord:

1. Make sure to have clear plastic face visors for your legions of doom; not face concealing ones.

2. Don't have children. The daughters fall hopelessly in love with the heros and the sons will try to overthrow you.

3. Don't keep your noble half-brother locked away in some forgotten cell in your dunegon. Have him executed on the spot.

4. Hire a five year old advisor. Run any plans you have first through him. If he is able to see the blind spot, scrap the plan.

5. Save the evil laughter for later. While it is quite stress relieveing, it will distract you.

6. When buying the Evil Super Weapon Of Doom And Destruction, read the owners manual.

*cough* This is a review isn't it? Hm... Alrightie. I don't think you missed anything... I'm not exactly with it. I mean, come on! I'm busy writing "What I Would Do If I Was An Evil Overlord". Does that say totally sane to you?

Signed,

Evil Overlord FairyGirlIsRocking
Reefgirl chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Hee hee hee, I love it, especially the showtunes bit. I had memories of Charlotte singing I feel pretty when I wrote Lorne singing Maria in my story of the same name
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
!

Woot! you're actually writing it! You are! You really are!

okay, so I'm a little loopy from jet lag, so sue me.

not Sue me.

you know what I mean.
Elizabeth Bartlett chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
'we hope you're insured', lol that was funny! Good start I can't wait for more. Reminded me of 'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxcy'.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
No question as of the moment. Awsome beggining! I think it's funny! Don't trade it for booze! I guess that wouldn't be very smart!
firefly827347 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Hehe. "We hoipe you have insurance"... class.
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Ah more APBA stuff, brilliant
flubber chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
This looks like it could be a cool and extremely funny fic too.

I would like to know the origin, (not sure if I spelt it right? ;-) ), of the plot bunnie.

I've alway wondered where they came from. ;-)

Look forward to the next chapter.

TTFN

flubber
FairyGirlIsRocking chapter 1 . 8/2/2006

CONTINUE!

Of course When Plot bunnies attack is the funniest parody! Mabey even the funniest story in Atlantis Fandom. I wouldn't know, I'm kinda new to

What do people have to do to be a bunnie buster? And where do I sign up? I think it would be fun. And I'd get to meet Buffy, McKay, ect ect.
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I don't have any questions as of this moment, but ya never know what will pop into my mind the second i finish this review... and of course i cannont review again until you post another chapter when i will promply forget my aformentioned questions. Thus goes the vicioius cycle.

Write more!
Grub5000 SJ Fan chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Great start, i'm really looking forward to more. Ideas for content, hmm:

- explain some more about the sue spore plants (where do they come from/what else can they do?)

- Detail the various different types of grenades and their pirposes

- Same except for weapons which have been encountered (you could have loads of fun here, e.g. the point of view gun from the hitchhikers verse ;D)

- Some advice for various situations (e.g. what to do should you be shot with a ship arrow what do to if you are 'shipped etc etc)

- A list of forbidden items to bring back?

- A list of forbidden actions (e.g. "don't get caught by the bad guys..." ;D)

- Add a healthy dollop of techie humour, stir and leave to attract reviews on ;)
27 | « Prev Page 1 2