Reviews for Mailin
preciousjade chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
Keep going I really like it!
Hope and love chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
i love it!
whyamidoingthis01 chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
Nice, though please write longer chpaters!

-wHY...
whyamidoingthis01 chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
Nice, please continue!
animefreak44 chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
is ok so far but rite soon k k

;)
brookgavin chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
don't listen to "jellyjay". continue w/ the story. i've started one similar to this, but i don't know how to post stories, so i'm no threat; just a reviewer. keep up the story! i'm looking forward to more
jellyjay chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Dear purpletwist,

You have been charged of the following crimes:

-Bad Grammar and Punctuation. Capital letters. They are not only used for proper nouns but for the beginning of sentences. Please use them so.

Fix the mispelt letters by either giving your stuff to an honest beta reader who is not afraid to criticise you. Either that or use spell check.

Commas and periods, and lack thereof. Learn to use them.

-Mary sueism. This fic is covered in it. Please make amends to your character to stop her from being such a sue.

-Lack of Originality. Homeless girl, orphaned, steals to eat. You can't get any more stereotypical than that. Your lack of originality has led to the above crime.

Please take my advice and fix the crimes mentioned or expect worse reviews. I guarantee that this story will be much better off with the correct grammar and punctuation, a more original, not so mary sueish character. If you do not wish to take my advice, please take down your story and erase all evidence that it was ever written.

Yours sincerely,

-Jellyjay
brookgavin chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
luv it! i especially want to know about what happens wen Mailin meets Jet. keep writing!