Reviews for Wheels on the Bus
Aundielen chapter 8 . 2/16
waiiit but what was the song?
Aundielen chapter 7 . 2/16
oh the angst... ahhh!
Aundielen chapter 6 . 2/16
ahhh the angst of the past!
Aundielen chapter 5 . 2/16
sora talking about emotions...! wow
Aundielen chapter 4 . 2/16
lol oh Sora
Aundielen chapter 3 . 2/16
interesting concept!
Sookdeo chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
I'm sorry her parents what? Well that explains a whole lot. Talk about needing a major distraction. I'm thinking that she treated Sora with disdain because she couldn't be carefree and enjoy life like he did. She was jealous and took her issues out on him.
And Sora is emotionally scarred like his mom. And probably has abandonment issues because of his father. Kairi should probably have the same feelings of abandonment as Sora.

Aww Sora is too cute.
Sookdeo chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
I think it's really odd how Sora has this crush on Kairi. she's too wrapped up in her own world to notice him or the way he acts towards her

I do think that Kairi is wayyyyy overdone. Her attitude towards Sora is ridiculous. There has to be some underlying emotions behind that. Because I honestly can't see someone be genuinely annoying just by a person's breathing other than they're holding a grudge against them. There has to be something that happened to make her like this
PurpleDreamer99 chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS IS SIMPLY ADORABLE! I love reading this story, it was amazing :) thank you for writing this, really. I could not stop myself from reading, haha. Keep up the amazing work :D
Azulira chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
THE REASON IS NOT A GIRLY SONG RIKU! I loved this fic by the way!
Annie chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
Wow. That's was... THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER! I'm dying. Pure love!
chris chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
this story was awesome!
mOOnlite-duskk chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
loving this!
Justice Tokidoki chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Well, I have to say, this was an amazing read. You really developed the characters well, and the pacing was pretty spot on. Even with the shift in moods and the serious tones towards the end, I really liked how you set it up and the conclusion.

It started out very humorous and engaging, but in the end it's about two people who get to know each other more as they get through what seems like a horrible situation together.

I loved their backstories and the various games they played, body language also had a pretty large role in this story, I thought you did a great job characterizing both of them like this. And it is pretty realistic (as you've said before, not much to do on a bus ride).

So, great work! I am thoroughly pleased. This was a joy to read, no matter how long it took you should be very proud of yourself.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

Justice