Reviews for Let's Plunder Each Other
The-Pirate-Lass chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
I like where this is going! You should update, savvy?
The Poisoned Doughnut Of DOOM chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
I think this is a very good story and I hope you continue it.
selena-parker chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
I really love your story and hope you will update soon... I can't wait to see how Jack is going to react.
Chelsea chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Totally awesome, Kourtni!

Its really great! I'm going to go eat some lunch, but when I return, I'll be reading the second chapter.
Mony19 chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
Interesting

ud soon
Mr.Sparrow chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
I just love this story! Great chapter. I can't wait until we see Jack. That'll be good. I really like how you have Elaine and Gwen bothering Elizabeth about Jack. Update soon!
PhantomCupcake chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
It couldn't have been too passionate. i love passion especially when it involves johnny depp! hehe.

anyways great job i can deffinitly see this as a movie and the chractors actually sound right unlike alot of fanfics. good job.
wjobsessed chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
Oh my! Jack's in Tortuga, too?

You MUST update again ASAP!
BananaDaiquiriTimeLord chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
I really liked the first chapter, but this chapter is really well-written as well! I can't wait for Elizabeth to be reunited with Jack.

I would like to get to know Gwen and Elaine a little better, if that is possible. Just my little request!
BananaDaiquiriTimeLord chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
This is a really really great beginning and I can't wait for the next installment!
Flowerlady chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
This was really good. I can't wait to see how it all comes along.

FL
PhantomCupcake chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
yay i loved it! greatt for your first time! dont have us waiting to long!
dyminjo chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
"Unrealistic" things are quite alright. It *is* PotC, after all. :) I'm sure nothing you could write would be anymore unrealistic than a crew of undead pirates or a half-crab-half-octopus-creepy-creature-guy whose still-beating heart is locked away in a buried chest... eh?

OOC isn't so bad, either. Sometimes it works. Not to mention, the majority of yours, I've noticed, is in the way they talk and what is said, but it's got to be very difficult to speak for pirates and proper English folk from the 17th century when the way we live and speak now is completely different, so I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you.

Short chapters are okay, also! As long as there are lots of 'em. haha I like long stories!

Anyway, just thought I'd send some constructive criticism your way. I like where you're going with this story so far. I like how you wrote Will as helpful, too. I don't ike him with Liz at all, but I don't like to see folks write him as a scorned-lover-gone-psycho, either. I can't wait to see your Jack/Lizzie interaction, though! Please continue soon!
Cloudburst2000 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This is really interesting so far. I'd really like to see where you take it. I hope that you update soon!
Mr.Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Hey I'm really liking your story so far. I want Jack though! When's he getting in the story? Soon I hope. I'm curious what you're going to do with Elizabeths two friends. You are going to do something with them right? I'll stop talking . Great job. Update soon!