Reviews for Smooth Reflection
Magical muffin chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
;W; gwah.. I just found this story and read it and it was awesome! Simply great. o
GrouchyMcEyebrows chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
this story was so deep, it actually made me rather sad but i loved how you've done it. In a way it was refreshing to have Demyx more...sober or really less bouncy and more serious for once. It was like seeing a side of him you don't know about. But yes i did love the plot and how it written, nice work! : )
Pinuiini chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
kind of sad..but i liked it
hakomakura chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
this is so good. i really never read this pairing, but I really liked it.
deadstrawberries chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Ah, just finished reading this, and it's wonderful. _ Roxas is so complex and so tragically written here (i love the way you write him, though I'm sure i've said this in my other reviews before). I was just struck by a ' sudden shock of emoness' after finishing the last chapter which although isn't that sad, has a bit of a melancholy mood going on. And I love that you incorporated bits of the Last Unicorn into this-it's such a fantastic book. :D
Lyrical Rex chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
Wow. That was a beautiful and bittersweet read. If all your stories are like this, I have to go read them right away.
Lyrical Rex chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I really like Demyx's voice here. And the Pirates of the Carribbean allusions.
Atiannala chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
wow, I really loved this.

you write very well and I enjoyed the characterizations.

it made me smile in a sad way. which is good.
organizedcure chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Wow. This made me cry so fucking much, I really can't say anything. Speechless, right? Fuck. I love it.
zephyrlight chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
sweetly sad, or is it sadly sweet?

tingling tang of heartache and love

intoxicating when one is truly immersed
Animegoil chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
Lol... well, it may not be very happy, and I wasn't expecting an ending at all, actually, but... I liked it. A lot. How the heck do you come up with something like this? Like... to sum it up, nothing quite _happened_ plot wise, but you developed characters in such a short amount of time, and did -something- with it, even if I can't quite place my finger on it. So vague, and so out of place with anything else I've read in this fandom, but somehow fitting so beautifully. The details- you dropped in enough that I pretty much have the general gist of what this whole thing was about (it wasn't as bad as I'd expected, i was thinking it was going to be a ride through hell and I'd be near tears or something) so... yeah, i understand what was going on now. I loved the odd descriptions, and the feelings and progression of the relationship that seemed so natural, even though they were sort of vague and unexplained- it wasn't like,... well, it wasn't the normal progression of a romance. There were steps here and there, in observations and feelings, and then when they kissed, there was the momentary flash of 'oh, well, that was a tad forward' but it still seemed so natural, and just like... i dunno, but this hole fic flowed very nciely- like the sea. It felt to me like a cloud or something... *hums happily* Very nice. I'd love to see more of this stuff!

Btw, i loved it when you called Cloud a Scottish puppy... it's just too cute a description... lol, I wanna use it so bad
MimiB.Real chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
I have but a few things to say.

1. This is awesome.

2. That's a LOT of pairings.

3. The story is sad.(And awesome.)

4. You are awesome.

5. Did I mention this was awesome?

6. You really should become a professional author. If I owned a publishing company I would DIE to publish anything you wrote.
Httw chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
despite most unhappy endings, your stories are all masterpieces.
Httw chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
im hoping that the list of names where not those who've died, or been captured, as it sounds. this is an interesting story, i like the thought of axel coming from ireland; it fits, so does demyx's now that i mention it. *grins*
Kal15 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I love your fic i like its setting because im part italen(i thinks thats how you spell it)