Reviews for Forever and Always
Guest chapter 30 . 10/5/2015
Not a fan of the Alex shaving her head thing. And also Benson would be proud of her baldness...
iHATEamarorollins chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
Great nice
iHATEamarorollins chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Great
DeLene chapter 62 . 5/17/2013
Amazing amazing stories this one and the one before it. I have loved each and every chapter of them. When it comes to fanfiction the longer the story the better plus you're a great writer. I hope to read more of your stories and i hope you continue to write svu fanfiction.
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 62 . 5/16/2013
Fantastic! One of the best stories I ha e read. Is there a sequel?
CoolNik chapter 62 . 12/21/2010
Absolutely brilliant! I have just read both of your stories and loved them. You are a super writer, taking all of the characters and developing both the good and the bad parts of them. The detail is super, the angst has had me in tears and the laughter has had me laughing out loud alongside the persons. I love that you developed such a neat network of family/friends and that you developed and expanded on their lives/trials/laughter too.

I didn't find the long chapters too long, sometimes the length was exactly what was needed to convey the point(s) that you were covering. Thanks for leaving all of the group in a better(happier) place than they were in when you started.

Please, please keep on writing - you have a great imagination and super skills to describe both emotions and scenes - a real talent!

Thanks for all your hard work.
Willowezra chapter 62 . 7/11/2010
I remember reading this story as you were writting it and for some reason I lost track of updates. Nice to see that it finally got finished. Nice end to the whole thing.
DemzRulez2 chapter 46 . 10/10/2009
aww. the end was so sweet it made me cry
Equestrienne Dreams chapter 62 . 4/2/2009
Okay, let me just say that I love this story. Although it delves into an almost soap-operaish tale sometimes, and I never imagined any of those characters being that insecure, it's just one of those stories I'll sit and read over and over again on a lazy day when I'm feeling lonely.

I love the relationships between all the characters, but my favorite is the one between Jules and Kristen. Maybe it's because I just met a really awesome girl, also named Kristen, who I'm starting to get really close to, but whatever the reason, it's their friendship I love the best.

So now I have to ask... because I know you're busy... do we get any more stories in this universe?

P.S. Happy 500th review. You get the virtual Olive Garden meal of your choice. ;)
Equestrienne Dreams chapter 61 . 4/2/2009
So I'm really just doing this so my actual review will be number 500 ;)
Leona Sweat chapter 62 . 9/6/2008
The story was wnderful, i loved it. I could not stop reading until the end.
deletedanonymous111 chapter 62 . 7/10/2008
This is a wonderful, amazing piece of fanficition. Truly one of the best I've ever read. You are a very talented writer.
AWorldOfNonsense chapter 62 . 11/26/2007
So, your story amazing. And I must say, I'm really sad to see that it's over. Stories like this should just go on forever really. But I'm hoping that you'll write more of something, anything. You will, right? I'm sure that the hundreds of people who reviewed would gladly bake you cookies if you do! )
lucydiamond64 chapter 62 . 10/13/2007
Jusr finished reading this whole entire story and I am overwhelmed. It is heartbreakingly sweet...I have never read anything like it...it's amazing.

Hope you find more Alex/Liv inspiration and write another one!
Neela149 chapter 62 . 10/6/2007
aw! amazing! i adored this story! thank you so much! I can't wait for the next story you write!