Reviews for What Happened After Rocky Horror
Pinkiebeam chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
...

Well, it has a funny story line, but unfortunatly all the characters were completely... well, out of character, and you need to have more consideration for puncuation, e.g. putting speech marks in.
HappyEnding137 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
In response to movie-fan92, Janet actually says "I'd only over kissed before", not "I've" ; She DOES sleep with Frank, they edited it for the film but in the original stage version he takes advantage of her in several different ways(use your imagination). So don't worry Catgirl1985, the storyline followes fine :).

(And yes, I'm total RHPS geek xD)
moviefan-92 chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
Technically, Janet's 'first time' was with Rocky. Remember the song "Ta-Ta-Ta Touch Me". Janet clearly states that "I've only ever kissed before" then Columbia says to Magenta "You mean she's..." and Magenta says yes. Basically, Frank-N-Futter and Janet did 'dirty 'things' in that one time, but Rocky took her virginity. I have been looking for a fanfic where Janet is pregnant with Rocky's child. That's why this one caught my interest.
Destiny's Kin chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I'm sorry but the whole idea seems kinda random to me

i mean wouldn't brad and janet want to get him to a hospital or soomthing

and why would they want to get to a hospital that is

like two cities from their hometown

also why would brad and janet just randomly dump the babies

on frank i mean you'd think after nine monthes of thinking

that he was dead they would make other arrangements

it just doesn't make any sense to me

Sorry
ziggy47 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I have lost interest in this fanfic. There will be no continuations of it whatsoever. I also have this account up, for anyone who wants to view its' works, but there will be no more work posted here. My works fanfiction and otherwise are now hosted at the following links:

ziggy47./

ziggy47./

The original fiction works I wrote that were on here, is also lost to another computer and I will make no attempts to recover it.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
A Domestic chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
This is just cute, but it doesn't seem like Rocky Horror to me. I still like it though. I agree with Angelus-Cantus about everything. I'm not good at reviews, sorry! Lol!
Tachyons chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
This seems really interesting!

There are a few things that are a bit odd, though, (what isn't, when you're dealin' with RHPS?)... I think Frank changes from semi crazy transvestite into semi-normal bloke a bit fast. Actually, I think that's it. Otherwise it's great! I think he should have some bad flashbacks and the kiddies discovering his old outfits, but I'm something like that will come. Anyway, nice story, updte soon!

I shall be stalking this story very carefully indeed...!

btws, loved the ziggy song!