Reviews for Taking Leave
RoxasGuyXIII chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Very nice. I've always loved Mandalorians, ever since Karen Travis hooked my imagination with Kal Skirata and his boys, so this story is something I can appreciate very much. Very nice, indeed.
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Supposed to have been posted 20 April 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer that literally made every document and link hidden, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'. Then to make me even more like a buttermilk biscuit (more flaky) my computer went down again in June of 2012 with yet another virus. So this is even later...

Some of the work I read is what I consider professional class. These are marked as Picks of the Week. Go to to find the best of the week.

Post KOTOR: Revan says goodbye to Canderous by giving him a treasure

Like all the work of the author, this piece has it's own poignant charm. Making her gift the last time she sees him as Canderous thinks later, was so that their farewell is light hearted.

Pick of the Week
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aww, she hugged him and poor Canderous didn't know what to do so he just settled for patting her shoulder.

Good story, it's well written.
newTweetiebird chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Loved it! I absolutely love the connection with Canderous and Revan!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Great story! Thanks so much for writing this! Go Revan! God bless!
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I was looking around for some KOTOR fics and I found this. Not bad and I always wondered how Canderous actually got the helm in the first place. I knew Revan defeated Mandalore but never thought she'd take the helm. I guess there was symbolism there as well...

Anyway, good job!
Dawncat chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I like it too. There's a good dynamic between the characters, and I can really see it happening like this.

Please don't give up on the other ones, those stories also need to be told.
secondrate chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I was wondering where he got that...good characterisation and I like your Revan.

Completely different point but it seems strange to me though that Mandalore was able to find so many mandalorians in four years...
aenzo chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Welcome back!

This story did something that I wouldn't have expected possible before-it made me 'feel' an emotional bond between Revan and Canderous. I've read fics where the mutual understanding as warriors/comrades/etc. is made clear-but usually presented plainly; tasteless; factual but not tactile. There's just something natural and believable about the way you wrote their banter that sets up the bittersweet ending perfectly, I think. It's a really touching look at their relationship.

And now to wonder forever about lost vignettes..
Dante-Raven chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
There's something I really liked about it. It was concise and very dialogue driven and what's more, I like the ones that involve Canderous and his destiny as Mandalore. Surprisingly, without saying much, Canderous was very much like the crazy Mandalorian we all know and love. Thanks for posting this piece.
Lady Revan chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Happy Birthday, Candy? Very nice. I love how Revan calls it ''that damn battle.'' Poor Candy. And wi! Ocelott's writing more! And I get to review first! WOO!