Reviews for Be Mine
Baitdcat chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
My day had come to a halt, basically, as this story refused to be put down. Loved the mystery, and the suspense. Mina has to be favorite in this one, followed by Rei and 'Daisy'. Good job!
Baitdcat chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
'Daisy' and Rei had me laughing out loud. I am loving the humor. Good job on this story :)
AliceElle chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
This was an adorable take on the senshi and generals. I like how you were able to blend all the story lines together giving each character time to develop their plot. Great job, keep it up
mollycoddle chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
The romance had me cooing like a lovebird. Or something.

Basically, I loved it!
mollycoddle chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
The happy ending which had me blubbering. And laughing.

What type of story I would like to read, if you're still even considering, has to be something like this with romance, humor, and something completely unexpected on a rather cliche plot (in this case, of having the romantic interest turned into an animal). Yes, my advice is probably completely vague and useless.
mollycoddle chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
The humor. The funny.
mollycoddle chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Rei is evil. But I love her :)

I LOVE how well-written this is, and the humor isn't forced but comes with the flow.
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Only Minako...
Lily1992 chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
I loved the Story it was great D
ForestGuardian311 chapter 13 . 5/14/2011
Haha, so cute! Second story I've read that deals with the Shitennou (the Generals) being reincarnated. Although your story is not as long as the other one (perhaps you have read it? "The Ties that Bind" by...Firefly-shy, I believe), it was still very good. Everyone was nicely in character, and the addition of the Generals being dogs was also actually very creative...considering who was punishing them in the first place. I was quite surprised at that at first, but I suppose that her reasons were...reasonable.

Overall, a great story!
Alex Tsukino chapter 13 . 4/9/2011
Great idea and i loved it!
Skyfell chapter 13 . 6/12/2010
If your fic was meant to be a journey, I really enjoyed it :)
sailorroxy chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
Ok just so I am clear

Kael Winters Kunzite

Neron Cole Nephrite

Zevin Drepp Zoisite

Jedrek Hoffman Jadeite

I'm not wrong am I?
Roseasweet chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
This story was one of the best I've ever read. Thank you for writing it.
Shenhui chapter 13 . 3/1/2009
What a very very lovely read.. *laughs* I had difficulty reeling in my amusement.

Hope to read more of your works.

Ja.