Reviews for Sudden Affection
Opal Jaguaress chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
J'aime le livre! Arousing both my animalistic and my intellectual spheres. Interested to see where this is going ...
Cyvivi chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
I will love you forever if you continue this story. 3 Pleeaasse?
Brinkmess chapter 7 . 9/22/2009
Fucking hilarious. Love the cooking scene, made me laugh, and it takes a lot to make me laugh.

Loved the dinner scene too. Marluxia makes dinner special...
Brinkmess chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
This is pretty good. I like how Marly isn't just falling in love. We have drama...good.

What a adorable dysfunctional couple. sure, I'll check out your other stories, but only after finushing this and what not.
Brinkmess chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Ew yaoi!

Lol...(seriosuly why bother clicking on the story if you don't like yaoi) I never understood that...

I like these pairings, I really don't see enough of these two together. Keep up the good work kay?
Nocturnal-Ivy chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
Oh no Larxene, Sai xis going to need a LOT more than luck now XD

I almost died of laughter at this chapter! All the tension and not-so-subtle behaviour of the members was epic! XD I'm loving this story. Poor Xemmy, he always manages to screw up when he wants something XD
lege et lacrima chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Moar! MOAR!

The world needs more Xemluxia like this! Keep up the good work!
Sharsmoon chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
I love this fan fic. Awesome job. I love chapter 7 the most. Heehee, I love how they all stopped eating the salad after they found out that Marluxia's blood was in it. Wow, I did feel kind of sorry for Marluxia when Xenmas burned him. Shit, that must of hurt. Can't wait to read more. d.b
Alice Nightshade chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Well, I really like the way you've crafter this story and didn't just make it a one shot where Xemnas gets Marluxia. The only thingI don't like (please don't think I'm trying to be mean here) is when you portray Lexaeus as a dumb, slow witted person. His somebody was an appretice to Ansem the Wise so he must be fairly smart. Though, if that is just how you envision him to be, that's okay. I have my own Organization stereotypes too.
Shigure Haven chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
Great job on teh fic. have a cookie. (:.)
Billie the fourth sage chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
Kya This is going so much better than expected XD

I love it O_O I can see so well how you're achieving Marly/Xemmy WITHOUT the presence of Marly/Xemmy at the moment. This is so fucked up XD But it's amazing! Great! Nothing like I've ever seen before.

I AM a 411 fan, although this fic is seriously one of the best. Not cuz of the writing style nor the plot, just what happens that makes me so giddy.

I seriously love it to bits XD

More please? 83
Maria chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
You're doing good! Keep it up!
j0wey chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
omg! FIGHTING! DRAMA! w lolz

can't wait to read more -dances- this was a good chapter.
Zoicytes-Shadow chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
That was hilarious. I loved the fights, all the organization kicking in. XD

I do hope this will end with 1/11 though. Please?

And of course I'm still reading!
Buka2000 chapter 6 . 3/19/2008

Well I guess it makes sense... a way to get back at Xemnas would be to get with his second in command. Mental note: Never get my hopes up with a sweet moment in chapter 4.

But I'm still doing that in fan art if you don't mind. Chapter 4 scene I mean.