Reviews for Emeralds: Dimming a Star's Light
LaserChex chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
That was a good chapter... I loved the RobxStar in it!
Nightstar95 chapter 22 . 6/20/2010
When are you going to update? This story is awesome! Love this!
WhenHellFreezesOver chapter 22 . 10/7/2009
when is this gonna get it's epilouge. good story!
RaInDroPs614 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
hey i love this story you should really finish it :)
Guest chapter 19 . 9/3/2008
Okay, so a few errors. Mostly the whole changing in POV thing. First person, second person, first person again... More annoying than confusing, really. Also, the whole, "moving so fast that you can't even see us" thing is a bit... unrelated to this story. Starfire was somewhat out of character as well...
xxfattaeey chapter 10 . 8/17/2008
this is good )
tennisgal456 chapter 22 . 8/7/2008
oh, so am i not helping you as a beta reader anymore? its ok if im not, i would just like to know

what is blackfire doing? she cant do that! it will ruin stars name forever

she is such a jerk! but that isnt really new news, i wonder how the people of earth will treat star now

those arent dreams star is having, those are nightmares, or memories that she rather wouldnt have remembered

man star does have a long way to recovery, and i doubt she will ever be the same when she does recover

poor star, she needs a miracle

the humans who petition agaisnt her are so rude and selfish, she risked life and limb for them everyday to protect them, people she has no allegiance to, and she did it out of the goodness of her heart, and now that she needs a hero and support, they turn their backs on her

lol keenyara is about to be reprimanded! this oughta be good

keenyara needs to take a class on how to be civil and treat angels with respect,lol, yeah like that will ever happen

yeah if you leave keenyara, youll get to see tyh in the flesh even sooner

that is so not what star needs right now keenyara!

*gasp* keenyara is going to be stars guide, per se! yay!

aww she gave star a compliment, better write that down!

i wonder if star can keep all of this a secret

aww star is on her way to healing!

the final battle, cant wait for that

epilogue? *sniffle* i cant believe we have come this far and it is already over, but i hope to be reading the sequel soon

i think having keenyara more as a central (not that central) character will put a new perspective on things, it sound really interesting and i cannot wait

tennisgal456 chapter 21 . 5/13/2008
ok once again i am so sorry for not being able to edit and review this chapter, but life is so crazy right now, school is almost over though so ill have a little bit more time on her hands.

well i guess that means im a zombie too! *groans* sweet we can walk among the undead together in search of our teachers to torment *evil laughter*

i like that you give a short recount of the previous chapter in each new chapter, i cant remember if that was one of my suggestions or not, but im glad you do.

so keenyara made those same shrieks before? see keenyara? star is strong enough.

so she lives again now?

how does one bypass their body? oh like that!lol im guessing she just took over ravens body

man like star didnt have enough nightmares

fight back star, you can do it!

man at this point of time, i am hearing star as a multiple personality person, poor girl, hopefully it will work out in the end

bout time keenyara! do your job and kick her butt girl

what is going on with star? im a little confused, her power was causing her pain? well at least she managed to stay alive

k'trina has certainly got too many issues, see a therapist!lol

aww star no you worked so hard, stay with them you deserve it. at least her true power was finally found though.

i wonder what is going to happen next

alright well all i can saw is that chapter was truly awesome, the best yet so far, i think! really really awesome, and as far as you thinking something was off, maybe it was the fact that star is finally coming to a realization with her power and contfronting everything about herself. its a moment of truth and it may have just felt strange for you to write it. hope that helps.

see i told you i would write a long review to make up for my lateness, but then again they are usually long

Robert Teague chapter 21 . 5/6/2008
Incredible. Just... incredible.
AnimalGurl55 chapter 21 . 5/6/2008
Sorry I could never get back to you in time. Had to study for an exam that I took this morning. Two hours of nothingness.

Anyway, this is your...101st comment, woot woot. Congrats on that. And this chapter was one of those attention grabbers and...I don't know, in a way had more...emotions and feeling than the others. But that may just be me.
samuraigurl1213 chapter 21 . 5/5/2008
It certainly is a grabber.
erikhet chapter 21 . 5/4/2008
_ Pure sweetness. I must say, I really adore this story. You're agreat writer, and you use that talent very well.

Usually, I have more to say, but surprisingly, I don't. I think the first two words of this review pretty much summed it up. Yeah... Bye.

E101
Tiffany chapter 20 . 4/16/2008
Please update soon! I'm dying to read the next chapter. This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read!
excuse.my.muse chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
ok i'm just starting but (in the immortal words of beast boy) dude! that was a great poem!
tennisgal456 chapter 20 . 3/21/2008
hey, glad you posted it. i hope your classes are continuing to go well.

thanks for adding the time lapse note for the readers. i have already read and given you my insight so all i have to say in this review is that i know people will love this chapter and i cant wait to see your next one.