Reviews for An Unexpected Gift
missmeow1968 chapter 9 . 4/28
Loved it just so much fun and enjoyed it throughly so i'll hpefully find those other stories.
Moi chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Another amazing story that really NEEDS continued!
dneprguy chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
A super great story so far. BUT!, 7 years seems like a long time to wait for Part 2. We are all still waiting. Should we declare the story leagally dead?
extracutegurl9 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
If Spike is technically dead and has no pulse or anything, how is he giving off enough heat for Sam's doohickies to detect? Unless its just his body burning energy the same as a normal person, but its still kind of weird. Is there any in canon information on the subject?
Shiro Inutoko chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
I definitely want to see more of this. I don't even watch Buffy! Everything I know about it comes from Wikipedia and TV Tropes!
hajimebassaidai chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
Well thought through and well paced. The disparate characters are well meshed together as well. Going to look for the sequel now!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
Very cool story! I love this alternate take on where Spike ended up. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Jacob V. Buchstaber chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
I like this story and I can't wait for more. For instence when Spike becomes caporial again it should be fun.
Shadewolf7 chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
Very interesting first part you've got, here. I like!
Vi-Violence chapter 9 . 6/26/2009
so are you ever going to write that "The Vampire Through the Gate" because i was really interested in reading it, and from what i can tell from a look though your profile and a search on the title, you haven't written it
Saffygirl chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
Cool story!
Shavaineth chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
I enjoyed this story. Would have liked to see the sequal you mentioned since this kinda left me wondering what was going to happen now that Spike had been introduced to Daniel and SG-1, but I could find anything that looked like it might be Vampire Through the Gate. Please message me or send me the link to the story?
ArafelSedai chapter 9 . 2/5/2007
Oh come on...can't just leave us hanging there can you? Spike as always is amusing in his obnoxiousness. Looking forward to more... or at least I hope I am.
Niana Kuonji chapter 9 . 12/25/2006
Spike put it pretty well. "Oh, bugger."
Silver Midnight chapter 9 . 11/25/2006
I really like this story, it's funny and believable. I especially like that Kinsey is a client of Wolfram & Hart and the Initiative soldier(s) area at the SGC. I think that this is a sucky way to end a story, though. Even if you plan a sequel.