Reviews for Lost Love
SongbirdGK chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Yeap! My two favorite 'ships are at arms! Onoz! Ah...everyone loves Rodney.

Actually, this was quite cute in a both sad, squeeful, and humorous way. How is that even possible? I guess you tell me, seeing as you wrote it. Amazing. I am quite happy that I realized exactly who Elizabeth was thinking about from the beginning... then again, I find bizarre concepts like "Shweir" unthinkable. Honestly, it's like attempting to pair a marmot and a duck. Not...that I...compare Elizabeth and John to marmots or ducks, but...

ANYHOW.

This is definitely going in the favorite stories folder. Thankyou once again for a lovely short story.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
So sad but a real gem of a fic.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
So sad for Elizabeth! While I'm not sure I will ever get the idea of Rodney and Teyla together, I do like that it is Elizabeth, not Rodney, who has ended up alone in this. That's pretty rare in fic. I also like that you have Rodney be so devoted. I think he would be, if he was ever given the chance to really love.
Mistress Desdemona chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
And then Teyla and Rodney find out about Elizabeth's love and they invite her into a very complicated three-way marriage and everyone lives happily ever after.

Okay, maybe not.

Lovely story, I feel Elizabeth's inability to be mad at them, because it's a situation where there's really no blame. And the angst of unrequited love at a wedding has its own power.
Beth-TauriChick chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Poor Elizabeth! You know, that look Rodney gave Teyla at the end of "Irresistable" had my little McWeir heart worried a bit. Great job with the fic :)
Sokorra Lewis chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
That was different. I like how if you didn't get it by putting in keywords you would not really know who the groom was till the end and could easily assume it was John at first.

Also, Teyla Rodney is a couple you don't see too often so that was different.

I like this fic, even if it doesn't end happily for Elizabeth.
Camy chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
OH, you had me all the way till the end! Very good! Very, very good!
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Rodney and Teyla?

Wow, wasn't expecting that.

I thought it was going to be John.

Well, that just proves how crappy my comprehension is...
Sandy chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Lol well that was a twist!I wasn't expecting it to be McKay!