Reviews for You're Already There
AHealingRenaissance chapter 4 . 12/21/2006

Please? :D
WyrdaAburHugin chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
OH come on! no all Raoul! I want to hear christine tell Erik off! COme on!
StormyNights7 chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
i really love this fic (even though i dont like raoul) but i hope and pray this will be E/C so please update!_
Icelands chapter 4 . 10/17/2006
Great chapter, and go Erik! He's so awesome, the way you describe him. And by the way, good word choice/descriptions, and update soon!
Timeflies chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
Interesting story so far. More please.
Lair Lover chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
I usually don't care for modern stories, but I like this one. Hope for updates soon!
romanticfan chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
Ok, so far I am enjoing your story. Nice change from the rest. Keep up the good job and update regularly. thanks
MonMaskedAnge chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Aww man- not more raoul! last time you added him in- i must confess i just kinda skipped over that part, and went on to the erik bits. So, update two new chapters soon!
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Mean Erik! And OH NO a Raoul chapter. I hate him with all my being!
jtbwriter chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
That was a good setup-Erik's challenging of Christine and

her very realistic reactions-very enjoyable!

Thanks for an update-please let us know what happens next?:)
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
update. Interesting story, I want to read the next part
romanticfan chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Great story, keep up the good work, I like a little fight conflict, ete.
Icelands chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Actually, I think this is your best chapter. Well-written, and you capture The Phantom/Erik perfectly. I can just feel his intimidating nature coming off of him in waves, and I liked how you used the word sensual- perfect way to describe the phantom and his songs. I find it hard to picture Erik, though, mainly because his is such a mysterious character; you can't predict what he's going to do or say, or how he's going to react. Update soon!
Hun chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
I absolutely love your Erik! And I ask you again: Please, please, please make it an E/C!
Icelands chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Good chappie, some grammatical errors. Also, could a seven-year-old really fully grasp what love was? Just wondering...