Reviews for Siren
Velirae.1245 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
AW! That was so cute. I could just feel the emotions, feel what everyone was feeling! It was brilliant, wonderful, and amazing! Great job!
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
please please please continue this one!
Lakritzwolf chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
You would see me swallow with a dry throat if you could see me. You pain pictures on my soul with your words and rather than looking atthem, you make me able to step inside.

Heartwrenchingly beautiful.
Arraya chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
OH MY GOD! what a beautiful piece of work. Can I borrow a tissue, please?
EvilKath chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
In the darkness, he gasps. Breath fills his lungs again. He moans when he feels the pain return, knowing he isn’t safe yet. But in the darkness, he can hear her singing, hear her calling. Somewhere she is calling. His siren. His goddess. She’s coming for him, drawn by the compass of her own heart. And when she finds him, Jack will never let her go again.

loved this part. Beautiful and sad. I hope Disney knows how many supporters JE has...

Kath
Nyxic chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I really love this. It's so romantic and well written. As for advice of any kind to help you make your stories better, I can't think of anything. This is absolutely beautiful. You even portray the characters very well. I have a feeling that this is something Elizabeth would actually do. It's fantastic!
Anaralasia chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I'm speechless. Amazing.
Mony19 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Wow that was deep.

I hope u continue

ud soon
Podie1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

Look forward to reading more of your work.

Just phenomenal.
Snapecake chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Such drama! Really well written!
violent darlings chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
No. Don't ever stop the mythology. This was a beautiful piece, and refreshing after so many of this particular type. I loved the bit about the nepenthe especially, and the changes in POV. Great job.