Reviews for 2025
Timeflies chapter 13 . 8/11/2008
Wow, I think there is an Erik clone who The Real Erik is not aware of. It has something to do with his father's connection. They somehow took his fingerprints and were able to fix them to the clone for the purpose of framing Erik. Now they have the evidence they need. Erik's father thinks he is going to win. Now I saw, more please.
Timeflies chapter 12 . 8/11/2008
There is an Erik clone running around. I think his father had him cloned to do the dirty work, then wants to frame him for the killings and he is out of the way. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Oh gosh, they were so close after examining scars to examining more, when Erik dreams of Christine. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
Wonder if she is the stripper in her off hours or is she digging for information on the case? Erik has been too long without Christine. Red robe and ringmaster's jacket, mm. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
Erik gives Jack and interrogation he hadn't expected. It clears the air for a time with them. Erik and Robin are easing a bit on one another. Jeremy tries hard to muscle in but it doesn't work. Robin leaves with Erik. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
There is a connection with all of them. Now the trick is coming up with that connection. m. His dream before, Christine wants him to pull the plug! Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Okay, ass that I am for assuming the wrong things, well maybe not on second thought we will see. Tough time for both. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
You have them unwilling to get along on many things. It seems they both want to go home early. I bet his has something to do with a clone he has hidden in his home the Dr. made for him. Just guessing. I should be careful of that. One could say I am assuming. We know what that could make me if I am wrong. Yikes. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This has a good beginning. I am reading on.
monpetiteange13 chapter 11 . 8/4/2007
Omg!I love this story obin is so cool!Lol please update soon Im begging you!lol
MJ MOD chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
OMG! This is funny, those two are comparing scars the way teenage boys would do, and they're becoming drunk. Ah, almost there, but Erik is hallucinating.
MJ MOD chapter 10 . 8/3/2007
Aw, poor Erik, it's his wedding anniversary, and Christine is in a coma. He feels lonely. But why did he went to Robin's apartment?
MJ MOD chapter 9 . 8/3/2007
What's the connection between Robin, Fennel, Delray, and Erik's dad? Hmm, Erik seems to be very interested in Robin. LOL
4'33'johncage chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
your story is absolutley amazing. hard boiled detective fiction is the last thing i would have combined phantom of the opera with, yet eriks character fits perfectly with the social outcast, yet insider who fights crime with his own moral code! genius!

your writing is very nice too. this last chapter was very light compared to others whcih was a nice twist. please continue this story and update frequently. i only just discovered your story and have been reading it all tonight, hence my lack of past reviews on past chapters. count me as a frequent reader now though :D
watchfob chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
"'Hey honey,'

"Said a male voice, the voice sounded deep, strong, older then her. Must be her boyfriend.

"'Hey dad,' Costello responded to the phone. Must *not* be her boyfriend."

Llaawwll! XDD