Reviews for The Jewel of Bastet
RedStalkingDeath chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
AAAH. you can't stop there!

(Love the story)
Hot4Gerry chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
Love the adventure stuff. Erik needs to get out and away from the opera house. So far this is fun. Keep the chapters coming. Love the excitement. Woo Hoo. Romance is in the air.
Mlle. Phoenix Fox chapter 12 . 8/3/2007
Yay! You're back! Ah...nothing like a little booze to get our stubborn main characters to drop all defenses. And it's keeping with the plotline of The Mummy, nice. So are you going the supernatural route with this?

Wolfe's Girl chapter 12 . 8/3/2007
cool update, cryst. Nice work.

Can't wait 4 more.
avidreadercina chapter 11 . 5/2/2007
Your strength obviously does not lie in spelling or grammer, however, you are a very talented writer and I am looking forward to reading more of this. If you get desperate in your battle against writer's block, I'll lend you a hammer..
Mlle. Phoenix Fox chapter 11 . 5/1/2007
Welcome back! You've been missed! And this chapter was the best so far. Loved the action!

Wolfe's Girl chapter 10 . 2/2/2007
an excellent story. I'm very eager 2 read the rest of it.

Please continue soon
luna345 chapter 10 . 11/29/2006
This story is really great so far! :D Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mlle. Phoenix Fox chapter 10 . 11/28/2006
Yay! They're in Egypt! And Erik's attracted to her! But watch your spelling. You're mixing up your words again. Update soon.

Oxfords Not Brogues chapter 9 . 11/15/2006
oh my gosh. That was her 1st life. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Mlle. Phoenix Fox chapter 9 . 11/6/2006
No no...this chapter is very interesting. It adds to the mystery of the Jewel. Good job. Caught one mispelled word that you replaced with a word that sounds like it. Sight instead of site, Hon.

Mlle. Phoenix Fox chapter 8 . 11/5/2006
I'm honored you're honored. You really do have a great story and a believable romance beginning here. I'll try to remember to plug your story next time I update. (Which I hope is soon!)

Mlle. Phoenix Fox chapter 7 . 10/30/2006
How can I and Lothlorien be the only ones reviewing this? Great job! Spellings improved.

Lorien Urbani chapter 6 . 9/14/2006

I can't write more righ now, but me likey mucho!

Mlle. Phoenix Fox chapter 6 . 8/22/2006
This is an interesting concept. Well done. Watch the spelling though. You tend to mix up words that sound the same but are spelled differently and have different meanings. Was this partly inspired by the Mummy? Again, interesting plot.