Reviews for Negi and his Harem: A Collection of Short Stories
Rezekaro chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
woah, awesomeness. good story, quick, but good.
mastermatthew chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Very interesting take on certain pairings from Negima. They are also written well, even though I think the Evangeline and Negi story was a little too graphic for the anime and characters. But still, it is well written and I did enjoy reading it. Finally, both stories seem very short even for a short story. But keep up the good work.

~MasterMatthew~
Bukido-ka chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
The EvaxNegi fic could've used more detail, but pretty good overall. I would like to request a Ku FeixNegi if you wouldn't mind. Good day to you.
Serac chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
Who-o-o-o-oa! Ayaka and Asuna pairing! And they kept blaming you for it, you perverted person, you. Well, your profile does hint that you might be a pervert, and somewhere it said you like doujinshi, and I happen to know what that is! Hold on, clearing my throat loudly and thinking of changing the subject...

The 'censored' idea was funny, you could go a good distance with that, if you ever pull it up, again. While it was kind of...random, you did a fine job on the whole. I'm not gonna read another Setsuna/Konoka thing, though. I'm not a hater, but I can only read so much of it!
Serac chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Who-o-o-o-oa! You were going on about the ten-year-old body thing, and then about how she was just a lonely child who needed love, then BAM! He was hard and she was moaning! Good God, man! (But you did fine telling it, and all that.)
Raedric chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Bit odd, to be honest. I like the way you do it, though. So, you're new to writing? Join the club!

Seriously, we do get our own club, right?
EvySilverFox chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
Ahahahahaa!That was great!I can't wait for the KonoSetsu one!Please update soon!
yashan-kun chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
pretty good. i didnt no wat paipan meant but now i no thanks to u. arigatou. please do some konosetsu and kotaru w someone else

make it lemony and w funny moments too. i dying to read ur konosetsu.
Imagine Creatively chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
That so confused me at the end... But once I read the little bit at the bottom, it cleared up a few things. Funny chappie
Imagine Creatively chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Wow, Eva-chan and Negi-bozu... Sure is different. But it was good. I can imagine Eva-chan loving Negi-bozu... Very kawaii
ChefYotsuba chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
So far so good.

Do Negi and Chisame next please.
TFKeyes chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I like this because Eva is my favorite stand alone charicter, closely followed by Chachamaru. They both seem to be on the outside looking in all the time and they both want so desperatly to me accepted. I have accepted Eva and Chachamaru.

too bad it is only in my head. hehehe
Maori Mai chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
hmm...maybe u better add neginodoka fic..make it longer ok?
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Wow, I really, and I mean really hope Negi was older in this work, else wise well, you get what I mean. Okay work elsewise though. Here is a better paring, older Negi(like 16 or so) and Setsuna.
The Shiny Sword chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
... Oh my well I am definitly looking out for the next chapter... oh and great title by the way