Reviews for Perpetual Smile
Meatzman2 chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
/whistles now that's pretty dark and all with naruto killing shizune's parents, i like it you've branched way out with this story and i'm looking forward to updates
DarkSamuraiX1999 chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Wow! Interesting change in Naruto's character and past. I like it, can't wait for the next chapter.
mike hagan chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Excellent series I pray that you will continue it.
KMT chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
Very nice

I look forward to reading more from you
Shichibi no Fenikkusu chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
Nei Nei! You need to keep doing this! Tis awsome stuff.
ok chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
ok i like your story, its very interesting, but wouldnt saroutobi know that naruto was missing with roots? If naruto was still in the village then wouldnt he see the changes from the roots training so anyway they took him he would at least try to find out where he went and most likely would have found him.
bumike99 chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
This is a great story keep up the good work and I can't wait for the update
Regres chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
man i stopped reading this after the first chapter because i thought it was crap but i reread it plus the other chapters as well and now i like it continue soon c ya
Boejangles chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
Aw poor Naru. I want to revive all the ROOT ANBU just to kill them all again. Shizune wants to kill Naru thats no fun. I wonder what will happen when the conflict really happens.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
Good story! I hope you update soon!
RuneNeko chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
This is a very angsty story... I like! Keep it up!
phatpigeats chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
can't wait for the next chaptr
lambtastic chapter 4 . 4/13/2007
aw poor naruto. go to hell lady*slaps her back*! lol. please continue soon!
frytrix chapter 4 . 4/13/2007
nice story
Mev852 chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
I like the new chapter, although the comment Shizune makes as she wakes up leaves a bit to be desired. it's just a bit too cliche. I feel pretty bad for Naruto, since he got punked out, but I guess it should've been expected. overall, an interesting chapter.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »