Reviews for Perpetual Smile
Fourths' son chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
OMG FINALLY AN UPDATE AFTER MORE THAN THREE MONTHES, LONGER. i'M DO HAPPY I WANT TO SCREAM AH

PLEASE UPDATE SOON BECAUSE THIS FIC IS REALLY GOOD. ALSO PLEASE IF YO HAVE TIME I'D LIKE YOU TO READ MY FIC.

IT'S CALLED THE YONDAIME'S REVENGE PLEASE READ IT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.
Fl4mingTurd chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
Not as good as Shadow Fox but good none the less. I'm really looking forward to what Shizune will do when she meets naruto again. I also wanted to ask if you ever thought about writing a naruto/isaribi? From what I have been abel to find there isn't a single fic with this pairing anywhere on fan fic(I don't know about herem fics but to me that don't count.) And with you writing skill I think you could make a real good one.

Lates
LordHatredX chapter 4 . 3/24/2007
that new one lolol bridge builder dissing Kakashi lol nice any ways good story update! ! ! !
kira tenshi chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
A smiling killer. That's really something new. It's like an 'Innocent Kill' or 'Innocent Killer.' An enjoyable read. I what's happening in the story so far. Though I have to ask, at what point does Naruto 'snap?' When does everything become too much for his shoulders to carry?
the panda chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
Im really confused. If Naruto is like 12, maybe 13, how are you going to correct their age difference? They are 6,7 years apart.
darkdragon chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
His smile sounds a lot like Soujiro's from Rurouni Kenishin. Good Chapter. Can't wait for the next!
Keikun4283 chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
Well yeah your right at least its somethin. Well Ill be waitin for another update and hopefully soon.
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
*jumps up and down like an idiot* Yay new chapter new chapter new chapter!

*turns into Oliver Twist* Please sir, may I have some more?
Akakinzoku chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
lol, i like cya
holyfatherofgod chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
this is one hell of a good plot :D keep up the hard work
Lord Yenma chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
All I can say is, thank you for importing this breath of fresh air in from The Fanfiction Forum! And as for Naruto's smile, I'm reminded of that smiling kid from Rurouni Kenshin, Seta Sojiro, right hand man of Shi Shio Makoto.
0K0 chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
looks good moving kinda slow but thats ok
RasenRaikirinoJutsu03 chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
This is really good.
vnienhuis chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
great story. please update soon!
PandaFace chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
I like the direction the story is heading, just wishing for more frequent Updates.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »