Reviews for The Faces of Innocence
Nemofishy chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Damn it!

I can't stress this enough: the whole point of "picking pairings" is so that you can find stories about the pairing you like. -.-

If this story isn't Sam/Dean, then at least make the pairing just "Dean" instead of "Sam & Dean"!

It's like fucking false advertisement.

Do us all a favor, and at least change it!

I'm sure it pisses other fucking people off, too.
lookaftersammy chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
NYAH! I LOVE YOU? OH MY GOD THAT IS SO SWEET! and drunk sammy is adorable too.. yes keep going!
The Kiss of Death chapter 14 . 4/29/2007
Aw, I loved the story!
EmSyd chapter 14 . 4/29/2007
Brilliant ending.
lisa b green chapter 12 . 4/25/2007
EmSyd chapter 12 . 4/25/2007
Brilliant. Loving it. Cliffhanger? That's evil. Can't wait for the next chapter.
angie chapter 11 . 4/25/2007
i love your storie

but to ohnest i'm not that big a fan of katie...she is still allright though

i want to see/read more sam angst and hurt and see how dean and katie will save him
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I love it so fair but I think the Impala is a 85 not a 67, I think?
CuteLioness chapter 9 . 10/5/2006
Nice one doll! Hope you have a fab holiday and that when you come back you're ready to give the boys a good whumping! Dean with his shirt off would go down well too... ;-) Catch you soon. Hugs, CL.
The Kiss of Death chapter 9 . 10/5/2006
great chapter
The Kiss of Death chapter 8 . 10/4/2006
I hope Kait's soon,can't wait to read more.
CuteLioness chapter 7 . 10/3/2006
So, two reviews from me in one day? You lucky lady! Just want to know - when you updating, cos I hate waiting?
CuteLioness chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
Just found this story and wanted you to know that I just love this line: “You do Sam, and I'll kill you, reincarnate your ass and kill you again!” I can just imagine Dean saying that. Great story, I'm gonna keep reading cos I'm really excited to see where it's going. One really teeny thing - be careful about mixing up your wheres, we'res and weres etc. It's not a major thing but the story would flow even better than it already does (which is fab just as it is) with more clarity in those cases. I love this though, and am with you till the end!
bubblesquirt chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
“Spongebob squarepants,” He replied flatly.

Haha! I can so see Dean just pushing those words out of his mouth, all low and annoying like. That made me laugh out loud. Good job!
The Kiss of Death chapter 7 . 9/25/2006