Reviews for Beneath the Skin
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Maybe grand.
Wonderful.
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Absolutely fabulous, that was totally brilliant. This movie is so unrespected, and you captured its dark beauty perfectly. Excellent job
Icy AngelWings chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
man, you have a way of telling that story... details really brough it to life! wonderful job!
LadyShalimariVilyanna chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Brilliant.
Leah Day chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Simply gorgous!
Ducky in Spandex chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Wow. I must say, that was excellent. I loved the dark intensity of the story. You hooked me from the beginning to the very end. Really, it's such a Scorpio story, with all the dark, erotic and intense themes. I love stuff like this, especially pairings of a Beauty and the Beast sort. You really pulled it off. This is definitely going on my favorite stories list! I'd like to see more Legend fics from you.

—Ducky
Mamacita-san chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
you almost made me believe that darkness is worth it...but oh, poor jack! i'd like to console him. (who wouldn't?)
Draygen chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Dark, depressing. But really really good. I like it.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Excellent writing. I really liked this story.
sdira chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Totally awesome, if I could have found the words to write my own, yours would have been perfect. Excellent writing.
cm1000 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Excellent one-shot! Well-written and the words were so poetic!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Nice work! I liked it.
jansarapolis chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
oh Lili, if only you stayed with Darkness all along... well, at least she came to her sences...
TEXASTIFF chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
WOW! I can find no words that seem adequate for a review. However, the story was amazing. You seem to have captured so many details perfectly.