Reviews for Excuses
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Oh my goodness thats really sad. I've always been a sucker for happy endings but angtsy ones are always welcome. Thank you very much!
yurimylove chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Very angsty... I LUV it!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
0mg! this was so depressing..:'( poor shizuru.. she should've just ended up with nao..like one reviewer had mentioned, make a sequel! and it must be a SHIZNAO! WHOOO! YEAH! *killed*

0okini for the nice yet depressing read..
Danny chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I love this...very sad and somewhat realistic.

It's really funny how in Shiznat fics it goes between unrequited love and doom and also soul mates that end up together.

No in betweens...although life is full of them.

You have written a wonderful "doom mixed with unrequited love" fic.

Thank you.
wockawockawocka chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
wow a little late on the review lol o_O. umm...my gosh. that was really depressing. i don't think i could read it again but wonderfully written. keep writing...you have a great style!
Belladova chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Okay, I've come my own personal conclusion

Shizuru ended her life with that cup of tea and that makes me very sad.

::Goes off to torture Natsuki::
Kosia chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
How many cuts can a single heart take before it bleeds to death ?

Shizuru...

Great fic, even if it's the sad one.
Lokiador chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Sad, and touching. It does capture very well Shizuru's feelings toward Natsuki, the fact that she is her most important person.

Beautiful story.
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
WOW! That was amazingly sad. :( I feel for Shizuru...one sided love always ended up in misery. *sigh* Awesome fic, please write more.
xiar chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Poignant fic you wrote. 12 years since the carnival, 10 years of self-indulging and denial... The touch of reality is so strong here maybe it just ome part of this fic just touch too close to my heart :P Great fic!
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
A very depressing outlook on Shizuru and Natsuki's future but somehow it does read as a possibility.

They were well in character and the excuses Shizuru had made for her and Natsuki's sake was really believable. I really like it.

It's really depressing but you can't always have a happy ending. To quote a Mai Hime song "It's only a fairytale they believe" rings truth to the reality of this story.

Again great work.

Ja Ne
Sir Poop-a-lot chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I'd say that you make a sequel. That involves Shizuru and Nao...*hides*
Sumiregawa Nenene chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Hm, well. Started off very cliche, and drab. Almost a tl;dr. Then I had a couple of calls at work go by, and I picked up the rest. Wasn't so bad after the mid-point. Thanks.
Kapleon chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Oh my god. This story made me sad.

But it seems like something Natsuki would end up doing...

So great job on writing something like this.

Please keep up the good work. ]
Darkredeyes chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
a nice one shot really depressing poor shizuru...