Reviews for Our Last Dance
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I love it! Really good and sad!
Felling chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
That was beautiful. O_O

Sincerlly beautiful.

I wish I could have awesome dreams bout 10Rose. I've had two I think so far, But when I wake up I always forget them. :l
Kiya chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Aw, you made me cry . I loved it_
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Beautiful
Ceicbot chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
OMG this was so cool!
the doctor's next dance chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Oh wow. I love Phantom too and that song always makes me cry - and the fanfic made me cry too! A really lovely end to Doomsday - I'll always imagine that that's what happened! Keep writing - you're amazing!
Doc chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
That was absolutely beuatiful... so sad. You wrote it perfectly!
Fiara Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
wow, what song is that? lovely episode tag.
hannah w chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
youre gonna make me cry , it was so sad and beautiful!
Twethereal chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Wow. Just... wow. That was amazing! That song really does fit him. I love that song. This story made me cry! It's so good.
S.M.Hoffman chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Loved it!I'm a huge fan of Phantom of the Opera and Doctor Who...so of course I'll love it.I think the song was perfect for the story...awesome job
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Meh. Ignore the C2 thing. I think it was a really sweet fic. The idea was original and also very sad.

I liked it. :D
CaptainRaz chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Your story has been added to my C2 archive for bad Doomsday stories.
Angelpants chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
That was amazing, when I read the summery my heart jumped, that was any good. So sweet I almost cried.
MoarCowbell chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Yes, very good. Perfect song choice for it, and it was a really original idea for them to share one last dance, instead of the impossible happening and the Doctor returning or whatever. Anyway, great story!